Final words...

Moggthegob

First Post
Zook stumbles out of the bar looking unkempt and having not washed his robes in a bit alreayd looks wuite the part. He is carrying a wine bottle in his hand and spilling it all over himself. Mean while he is attempting to keep an eye out and a close eye on Kae. In fact he tries to stay close to her without seeming obvious. He whispers to Kae that he is readying a spell just in case.

OOC: readying my color Spray if anyone attempts to attack Kae

RavensPath

Explorer
Lorinal follows along with the crowd, swaying in the best imitation of being drunk he can. Without trying to be too obvious he tries to keep Kae in sight as they move down the street.

ajanders

Explorer
The dwarf grins an alcoholic grin at Kae.
"Shure t'ing, baybee."

He carries it proudly before him, winking at various people in the manner of a lucky dwarf.

The sound on the messenger is almost unintelligible, but the crunching grind of a crossbow bolt penetrating a warforged's skull is still coming through very well. Warforged are looking at the pair of you like they don't understand what you're doing, but they'd rather leave before they found out.

"Hey, lookit the lights!"
The dwarf has found out about the glass bead, and is squinting into it.

A few paces behind Kae, Zook is doing his best to look drunk.

(OOC: Zook, give me a Bluff check.)

A few paces behind Zook, Ambra, Rethlin, Lorinal, and Sedar/Veyk are walking together, everyone looking either drunk or hassled by drunks.

(OOC:Veyk, Ambra, Rethlin, Lorinal. Bluff Checks.)

A few paces behind the four of them, I think Silvanon is following, also looking drunk.
(OOC: S@squ@atch, are you in? If so, make a Bluff check.)

Behind all of you, the skycab is still trying to land, but it's apparently trying to do so where the Punch and Judy show was playing. The gnomes aren't moving and the illusions are now making obscene gestures at the skycab, whose driver is making his displeasure known with volume and fluency.

Autumn

First Post
Kae rounds on Zook, giving no sign of recognition. "Excuse me, do I know you?" she says in a tone of disdain. "Why don't you go find someone else to harass, hmmm?"

The words 'someone else' are accompanied by just the slightest flicker of a significant nod in the direction of the other band, following at a more discreet distance. Without waiting for an answer, she turns back to her dwarf, rewarding him with a smile as one hand comes to rest lightly on his far shoulder. She leads him onwards, rather hoping that the thugs sent after the Messenger aren't going to be taking too very much longer to find them.

OOC: Another Bluff check I guess. 1d20+13 = 25

ajanders

Explorer
Ambra's psicrystal accepts the dwarf.
Grudgingly. He's not going to betray you ... yet.

Zook gets told to buzz off. The dwarf gets distracted from the lights and glares at him menacingly.
Then Kae distracts him some more and he subsides.

The skycab has apparently given up on landing -- also on winning an insult contest with a pair of gnomish bards. The driver rolls up his window and cruises slowly up the street, still looking for a place to park.

As the skycab passes over Veyk, Ambra, Lorinal, and Rethlin, they should make a Spot Check, DC 15:
[sblock]
Two short flashes of green light come from the side of the skycab
[/sblock]

Zook, coming back to join them, does not need a Spot check to see behind the rest of Kae's backup:

[sblock]
Five big humans -- real no-necks -- pushing through the crowd towards Rethlin. They're wearing craftsman's clothes.
[/sblock]

The dwarf smiles beerishly up at Kae and says "You know dis ting is broken, baybee?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases