Final words...

Kaodi

Hero
Spot: 1d20+3=21

Veyk sees the signal, but does not make a move for his weapon, yet, choosing to keep up the facade. However, he does ready himself for the attack, and begins considering the tactical layout of the battlefield.

JRYoung

First Post
"We might want to see what happens next, the real threat might not be in the skycab at all. It signaled someone else, but whom?" Rethlin responds to Ambra, continuing to look around subtly.

ajanders

Explorer
Primary lessons in adventure

Veyk considers the environment.
You're on one of the wider walks of Sharn -- twenty feet wide from shopfront to railing. There are overlooks where the walk bulges out wider, but close enough to appear on a tactical map.
There's a substantial railing on the drop side of the walk waist high on a medium character...about head-high for the average small character.
The drop is a long drop, even by Sharn standards...say 1500 feet. There are other platforms around, but none closer than 50 feet or so.

The area is still fairly crowded with people -- not packed enough to impede movement, but charging would not be possible and everyone has people for cover.
This area is a mix of shops with homes or apartments over top, apartment buildings, and up ahead about 100 feet is a sign for The Cobalt Club. The Cobalt Club is the only thing still open: even the apartments have closed their lobbies.

As Zook comes towards you, sliding behind Rethlin, Veyk also sees five big mooks coming towards the party They are about 30 feet away at this point.

Zook sees the mooks.
The mooks see zook.
The mooks see Zook sees the mooks.

"Go active!" yells one of the men.
They pull out saps and begin bulling through the crowds towards the party.

It seems a good time for everyone to roll initiative.

Autumn

First Post
ajanders said:
The dwarf smiles beerishly up at Kae and says "You know dis ting is broken, baybee?"

"Sure hun, I know," Kae says soothingly. "But I still have a use for it, so hang onto it for now okay?" She gives his shoulder a subtle squeeze, relying on the contact and his alcoholic state to make up for any deficiencies he might find in her words.

[sblock=OOC] Initiative = 1d20+3 = 19

Figured I'd hold off on posting combat actions till I know where Kae is in the initiative count.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads