D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: The Lost Mine of Phandelver, A Mini-Campaign fully prepped and ready to go! Part 3c Cragmaw Castle

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Welcome back to Advent's Amazing Advice! The series where I take popular One-Shots, Adventures, Campaigns, etc. and fully prep them for both New and Busy DMs. This prep includes fully fleshed out notes, music, ambiance, encounter sheets, handouts, battle maps, tweaks, and more so you can run the best sessions possible with the least stress possible!

In this session, your players will find themselves at Cragmaw Castle where they will have to battle through a castle filled with goblins in order to reach the missing Gundren. I've made a few minor changes to the original, in order to make it a more engaging encounter. The main being altering the final encounter to use the mechanics from Flee Mortals! This change allows the final boss battle to be far more interesting and challenging; as well as have your characters feel like absolute badasses as they tear through hoards of minions. I've included the Preview PDF in the Complete Collection in case you need to refer to it. The encounter pdf should have most of the information you need, however. Lastly in the event that Gundren meets his untimely demise, remember that Reidoth also knows the location of Wave Echo Cave, where your players will soon reach the conclusion of this epic adventure!

Without further ado:
Included in The Complete Collection are:
  • A Word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDFs for all the encounters. This includes all the enemies' stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP.
  • A more detailed map of Cragmaw Castle (Credit to u/enginerd_lou)
  • A Preview PDF for Flee Mortals in order to understand the boss mechanics
  • A Handout for The Scroll of Revivify
Index:
The Lost Mine of Phandelver Index
Over 5 dozen other Fully Prepped One-Shots, Adventures, and Campaigns: Click Here

As always, if you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated! If you'd like to support me, shape future releases, and get content early feel free to check out my Patreon!

Cheers,
Advent

Remove ads