Jemal's Prisoners

Lord_Raven88

First Post
After passing on Mei Ying's message to Eoghan Quill addresses everyone telepathically "I agree with what the majority of your suggestions. Lets make haste for the trees then we can plan our defense. I'll go ahead of you and see what I can do in the way of whipping up some fortifications."

Spitting out the arcane words to a spell Quill grabs a hold of the magic as it begins to take effect and subtly twists it to serve his purposes.

Quills form begins to change before your eyes, gone are the roguish good looks of an elegantly dresses human male , and in his place stands a winged elf of extraordinary beauty. Flexing out his bird-like wings he takes to the air with a flex of his legs and powerful strokes of his white wings.

OOC: Quill cast Extended Alter Self and assumes the form of a winged elf and then flies with all possible haste towards the tree line.

Also if Quill is around feel free to assume that he automatically will pass on any message you want.

-SIN-

First Post
Following the transfomation of quill, Valak stands to watch where he is flying to. "We must make haste. Let them come. We shall be ready for them". Gripping his hammer tightly to his body, Valak sets a hard pace toward the line of trees...

OOC: I meant the tree's should hinder the advantage of being mounted - namely charging.

Avalon®

First Post
While the others begin to make plans about how to deal with their enemies, Xing'dao calmly pulls out a handkerchief from his robes and then proceeds to pull out several items and don them on his person. Afterwards, he mutters a chant to fortify himself and make his blows strike harder. When all this is done, he addresses the others in European and then in Asian."Very well then. Shall we prepare a welcoming party for our guests?"

OOC: Xing'dao Li is now fully equiped and has cast a persistent Divine Power.

ethandrew

First Post
Eoghan looks over at Mei-Ying's floating disc and then up at her person. He smiles and inclines his head downward. "Thank you." He accepts this unknown magic out of necessity, though it is clear Eoghan would much rather have the power of a mount under him.

Once Mei-Ying provides him with his transport, he proceeds to navigate it as best as possible following Quill's sudden transformation. It has been a while since he has seen such tricks, but knows of the advantages and usefullness having such on his side can bestow.

Autumn

First Post
Luckily for Eoghan, Mei-Ying's suggestion comes before Celes can realise that Eoghan was actually suggesting that he ride her. It was always a sore point with her that her Order would never allow her to take part in jousting tourneys and that whenever the other initiates were practicing riding or mounted combat she was left alone in the gymnasium to train as best she could on her own. She came to terms eventually with the rift of physiology that separated her from the other Knights and their trusty steeds - but having made her peace with that doesn't mean that she's about to offer herself up as a steed herself.

She nods her approval to the solution that is found, and sets off at a steady canter after Valak. The gleaming golden barding that protects her flanks and the matching breastplate she wears is in truth still rather cumbersome, and her speed is that of a heavy warhorse rather than a light charger. The armor was a recent gift from one of her instructors prior to the upsets within the Order, a kindly man who had been one of her father's dearest friends. He had assured her that in time and with training she would get used to it, as she had already become used to moving in chainmail. As of yet, though, it still slows her down considerably. Even so she keeps up easily with her bipedal companions.

ethandrew

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I don't think Eoghan ever explicitly stated his desire to ride Celes. I think he just gave a few longing looks her way ;) [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Eoghan, just so you have some idea of how this works...your disc will basically follow Mei-Ying at a distance of no greater than 30'. You don't have control over it's movements, though Mei-Ying can manuever it as with a Fly speed of 20 by concentrating. It's altitude is about a foot off the ground, though it can raise or lower to make up for terrain when needed. As far as he can see, he's standing on a circular blue glow that doesn't appear to have any substance or texture. He can stamp on it, but it make no noise. His foot just stops when it hits the surface, with no sensation of impact. Nor does it seem to affect the disc's movement.[/sblock]

Remove ads