TCotM: Vanitri's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No, if the distance or off by that much (more than a factor of 10!), it's going to take Lex 3 or maybe 4 days worth of Teleport to Teleport you to Rivenblight)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: :( Get to it woman :] (please don't have her hurt me)

Ok, so where are we now then? A bit of a rewind...

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oops, I also forgot her bonus spell for high Int. That helps if she makes that another Teleport.

Okay, so, she can transport you to the wilderness about halfway to Rivenblight. The next day she can get you to Rivenblight. The next day after that she could get you almost to Orussus.)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Sounds good, and we can ride the rest of the way... in which case it's now been 4 days since Teny left? (Where's a 5th level Pearl of Power when you need it?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No phantom steed--she didn't pick that one. With Teleport, I can see why. Wizards rarely do take it.

By the way, Rae, if you're right, then I think either the big map is not to scale at all or else the small map is also terribly wrong and Medibaria is much farther than I thought from Orussus)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: The small map is miniscule. There's a map out there showing what the map relates to vs the entire world, and it's like a small pen dot on a tea plate.

OOC2: And she doesn't want to ride on the horse? Fine, I guess I'll have to ride to Medibaria myself. :p I can tell her to scry on me to see how I'm doing before I leave though, so she might pop back in later...

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: The small map is miniscule. There's a map out there showing what the map relates to vs the entire world, and it's like a small pen dot on a tea plate.

OOC2: And she doesn't want to ride on the horse? Fine, I guess I'll have to ride to Medibaria myself. :p I can tell her to scry on me to see how I'm doing before I leave though, so she might pop back in later...
(OOC: You can't do a significantly long distance like that with two riders, at least under RAW. As to the small map, I know it's miniscule, but here's what I mean when I say the large one isn't to scale--Medibaria is almost halfway between Orussus and the edge of the map on the big one. Yet it exists inside the small one. Contradiction?--hells yes ;))

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: The big one is a scetch. The little one is more accurate. So alone and away I go, with lex checking on me before she heads back.

Remove ads