TCotM: Vanitri's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If that's true, Rivenblight might not actually have been the stopping point on any day, but I have the correct number of teleports. Also, the place where Lex stopped is basically on the way to Medibaria (not the crow's flight fastest way, but she'll be north and Medibaria is northeast)--you could ride back up to Lex's stopping point to meet her after finding out about Tenny's trip and call it a day ;))

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Sounds like a plan, and now we're back on course and stuck again, just a few days down the road.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yup. At least you can go right to Medibaria with a Teleport. The trouble is that Tenny and co will be there already for a while. If he's already left for somewhere else, we're going to have to come up with a name for this--how about Teleport Tag? :lol: )

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Hehe. BTW, V.8 of my setting is up. I have a few things in V.9 already, but mostly some feats I left out, and I need to work in a few spells (The feats are new ones I wrote for here, and both of Galatea's feats, which belong as well). As always, you're invited to share thoughts, preferably somewhere where I can find them again (like publicly on either forum).

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[sblock=Map Quest: ]I'm sorry if I was unclear before. This map is a good map, it has correct distances (note the distance key in the lower left) and spellings and all that good stuff.

Whereas this map is a very out of proportion sketch, drawn when Enworld was truly 2000 miles across, and now serves mostly to show where the towers are and the general shape of the world.

If you have the world map in proportion, Bront, I'd love to see it![/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: No, there was a map out there that had to scale the Orussus maps in the whole of enworld, and it was realy, realy tiny. And I believe that's what we've been operating on now that we've retconed things.

Remove ads