Dragonlance - Adventures in the Age of Despair

Lord_Raven88

First Post
To begin with you're likely to spend a bit of time around Solamnia, so I thought I better clarify the whole Solamnic Knight issue.

Firstly many Solamnic families were killed by mobs of peasants, while others were not. Basically it's now a taboo to openly be a Solamnic knight, so no fancy armour or moustaches, no formal meetings or open training. However many Solamnic Lords still secretly honour the code and the measure and secretly train (especially their sons and relatives) and meet and look forward to the day when they can once again openly acknowledge their proud past.

Some of the unlucky one who's families fled or were killed (like Eric) wander the land as mercenaries (or bandits) while others have sought out various Solamnic Lords and act as their 'soldiers'. Others who are disillusioned by the response of the common man have turned there backs on the whole thing.

Land Outcast

Explorer
Oops...

I'm leaving for london tomorrow, not to return until thhree weeks have gone past.
I'm certain I won't be having daily internet access...

---

I'm not retiring from the game, do as you see fit (perhaps Eric escapes after conflict starts to -against all bets- return later, or perhaps he sticks with these two young men).

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Land Outcast said:
Oops...

I'm leaving for london tomorrow, not to return until thhree weeks have gone past.
I'm certain I won't be having daily internet access...

---

I'm not retiring from the game, do as you see fit (perhaps Eric escapes after conflict starts to -against all bets- return later, or perhaps he sticks with these two young men).
No Probs bob! I'll NPC Eric until you return.

Trollbabe

First Post
Sorry to jump in on this. I don't mean to be rude. If you all ever decide to recruit I would be most interested in this game. Really interested in a Dragonlance game. Thanks and Good Luck I will be lurking... =)

Cheers!

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Trollbabe said:
Sorry to jump in on this. I don't mean to be rude. If you all ever decide to recruit I would be most interested in this game. Really interested in a Dragonlance game. Thanks and Good Luck I will be lurking... =)

Cheers!
I'll leave this up to Velmont to decide. Basically I'm running this game for him in exchange for Velmont to run a solo adventure for me.

It was going to be a solo adventure, but Velmont liked the idea of having a small dragonlance campaign, with a decidedly non-epic flavour. So don't expect any world saving events, also the game is heavily character driven, so I won't be finding coll adventures and throwing the group into it (maybe sometimes, but not always). Rather I'll be reacting to the groups choices along the way.

I'm also adding a healthy dose of horror to spice things up a bit, especially since this is set during the Age of Despair.

I'd be fine with having one more person on board, but it's really up to Velmont as it's his game. I'd suggest submitting a bare bones character idea (no crunch) and see if it gels with what Velmont wants.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I was awaiting to see the other reaction before posting... I'll post at latest tomorrow, not much time today.

Remove ads