Recruitment: Keys from the Golden Vault (D&D5e) - CLOSED

mikeawmids1

Explorer
Welcome Tordar!

I've been reading up on how dice rolls function on this forum, and I am happy to let you roll your own dice and post the outcome when necessary, rather than me rolling for everyone.

I hope you will come to trust me to be a fair DM and that begins with me trusting you not to fudge your rolls.

Welcome Tordar!

I've been reading up on how dice rolls function on this forum, and I am happy to let you roll your own dice and post the outcome when necessary, rather than me rolling for everyone.

I hope you will come to trust me to be a fair DM and that begins with me trusting you not to fudge your rolls.
Commonly, people link from one of the dice sites so you can (if you want) check the results. Works well enough for everyone

I think I've settled on Druid...backstory is in and it could technically work for a cleric of trickery, I think the Druid will be a boon to the party. Any advice is welcome of course!

@mikeawmids1 does that background work as a connection to the Golden Vault?

I will create my character tomorrow, I don't have enough time to do it properly today after work
@Whizbang Dustyboots did you decide between the bard and the rogue? If you don't really have preferences, I'd take a rogue, but i'm completely fine with any of the options above.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I will create my character tomorrow, I don't have enough time to do it properly today after work
@Whizbang Dustyboots did you decide between the bard and the rogue? If you don't really have preferences, I'd take a rogue, but i'm completely fine with any of the options above.
Yeah, I'll be a changeling bard. I intend to post the character this evening or early on Saturday.

Remove ads