Feat Ban/Change

Velmont

First Post
Heckler said:
I'm thinking Merciful is a bit weaker, as it is still suceptable to resistances.

Merciful can be applied to some spell that subdual couldn't. Examples: Spiritual Weapons, Magic Missiles, Vampiric Touch (In that case, it would probably heal subdual damage only) to name only them.

Rystil Arden

First Post
That guy Knight Otu quoted seemed to make a pretty good argument--I'm not sure I could find any flaws in his logic this time, and I generally trust him with game balance decisions, so let me add another redundant YES.

Knight Otu

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
I vote YES to the first three, but I'm not sure what you mean by the fourth. Updates meaning, erratta? Or like the Complete Divine being added to the SRD as a separate section, for some mysterious reason? If it's the latter, I agree with you; if it's the former, I don't.
The latter. That way, we don't suddenly wake up to an Enworld with Warforged Soulborns, Goliath Truenamers, Neanderthal Samurai and Illumian Binder/Favored Soul/Divine Mind/Knight...s if the unlikely should happen. ;)

(Though I should note that I'm not necessarily against adding some of the mentioned elements in the unlikely case they do become open. But not everything.)

Knight Otu

First Post
Velmont said:
Merciful can be applied to some spell that subdual couldn't. Examples: Spiritual Weapons, Magic Missiles, Vampiric Touch (In that case, it would probably heal subdual damage only) to name only them.
Merciful Spell is for knocking out people with a mercyful blade barrier, Subdual Substitution is for knocking out red dragons with a subdual fireball?

Patlin

Explorer
I'm late, and this is all aproved allready after the 48 hours, but for the record I'd vote No to 1 and 2 but Yes to 3 and 4.

However, as I said, this is allready all aproved.

Remove ads