Post a Mission thread (Hear me out)

Mission_Poster

First Post
As you can plainly see we're posting this thread so everyone in the tavern has things to do other than fall in love or pick fights with each other. Sarcasm there. Anyway, everyone is welcome to post missions of their own, just make sure to check back if anyone has accepted then talk to them about it. That isn't our job, we only started the thread. We will be posting missions of our own, of course! If you accept a mission from us, understand you are responsible for carrying the whole thing out (Ex. if you have to retrieve a rock from a cave we will not make the cave or the monsters) unless stated otherwise. If stated otherwise, we will create the villain (mind you, we won't make it easy) but you are still responsible for tracking him/her down and fulfilling the mission. If we are involved in a mission please note that we will NOT RP in any form of instant messenger. I believe I've covered everything, so with that, post away :)

Mission_Poster

First Post
Lifework

Needed: potion advice. Making the ultimate potion is my lifework. I'll be rich and famous for all time! Just a little of your knowledge about mixing and ingredients and you'll have your reward in no time!
Dandarc, Palace Alchemist
Reward: Love potion, 100 gold pieces.

Mission_Poster

First Post
The Witness

Wanted: Bodyguard. I witnessed a crime and now I must appear in court. Please protect me until the day of the trial. If those goons try to hurt me they'll never be brought to justice!
Bode, Towns person
Reward: 500 gold.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Hi, Mission Poster, this is a cool idea and I hope people take you up on it! But it would be better if you kept this thread only for OOC discussion and questions on the missions. (Remember this isn't an in-char section of the boards.) Copy the "Lifework" and "Witness" posts separately into the CrossRoads Tavern section and then people can become aware of the missions in-char and ask in-char questions there.

Remove ads