TCotM: Ashna's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Nope, no now-or-never or now-or-we-go-boom experiments)

*She might have time to check the storage thoroughly, but better safe than sorry, probably, so she glances inside, notes the presence of a Bag that is probably a Bag of Holding, or else why put it in personal storage, and then quickly returns to the throne room.*

*The mephit returns on schedule and enters, bowing.*

"I have returned. What is thy bidding, my liege?" the mephit asks.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashna nods as the mephit returns, and answers "Events have transpired that will take my full attention for some time. As a result, all experiments are to be postponed until further notice. Unless there is an emergency or a reply to a message sent out by me, I do not wish to be disturbed during my research, should I not be in the throne room. This letter", she hands the mephit the reply to Rinaldo "is to be sent to Rinaldo di Senzio's first shop in Orussus by Fuosala in the morning. She might receive a reply immediately to carry back." Ashna waits to see how the mephit reacts, and if she has any questions.

Knight Otu

First Post
(OOC: It appears Velmont did not specify anything in that regard, but it seems somewhat likely. If so, Ashnar would most likely know (from the start of the adventure and/or the time he gave away the scrolls), and should be able to describe it so to be useful to Fuosala. Assuming, of course, the intervening time did not change anything. So, Velmont should know, I think?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: We can ask him. I had this picture of a really cool and amusing occurrence if Ashna decided to come find Rinaldo now to be prepared before the meeting tomorrow. Well, it would have amused me at least :D :lol: Imagine Rinaldo and Valeria at a romantic restaurant for their anniversary dinner, music playing in the background and the glinting of the firelight reflecting off Valeria's eyes...when suddenly, the fireplace bursts into a holocaust of flame and a shape wreathed in flame emerges from the fire :lol: )

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: He wouldn't answer. So we're going to say Yes. And if not, well then Jemeny will have built one in the backroom area he uses as a workshop--you need a fire for a forge for some types of magic items)

Remove ads