TCotM: Ashna's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ashna still needs air to keep the fire going, in the same amount as a normal human needs to breathe. She is neither more nor less disadvantaged by lack of air than normal, except that she doesn't actually need to breathe it, so she is immune to toxins carried on the air and the like. She makes Con checks just like someone holding their breath in order to keep the flame going. In the case of Bag of Holding, 10 minutes of fresh air before suffocation begins is specified)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If my answer was insufficient, then I'm not sure what you mean--she can stay inside the bag for 10 minutes, then last Con # of rounds, then make Con checks as per suffocation, and if she fails, she goes to -1 and then dies, just like anyone else would when suffocating)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, I thought I had specified that with "She is neither more nor less disadvantaged by lack of air than normal, except that she doesn't actually need to breathe it" ;) So what next?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Best being dying and second best being burn things, I guess? Hmm, after recent attack rolls with Scorching Ray, maybe second best is research now)

*Ashna takes notes on the Tyndall-Starmzerung flow conundrum as best she can, though she finds it difficult to reach insights beyond those of Future Ashna--perhaps she grew even more brilliant as the years passed and she honed her mind on the mysteries of the arcane.*

(OOC: Okay, the morning is not for a while--now that Ashna is ready to skip to the next day, I'll see if I can't push Rinaldo forward as well; I was letting him RP out for a while)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Some time the next morning, a gout of flame rises from an open fire, as the flames surge up and begin to lick around a curvaceous female form limned in flame.*

"My Liege Paragon, I bear a response from Rinaldo diSenzio," Fuosala speaks in a voice that crackles with passion, heat, and fire.

Remove ads