TCotM: Ashna's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, funny story--Rinaldo made what seemed like his reply, so I posted her return out of synch with her actual departure because he requested something of her and she said she would only do what her liege instructed. But then he told Fuosala to wait for the reply and hasn't posted it yet, and so, not actually having the reply, I can't have her state it. :D :eek:)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: True that. Message received!)

Message said:
I would prefer to tell it front to front. Hogarth is with me. I hope to meet Rayne and Laynie tomorrow about that. I'm trying to also contact Tenebrynn, Vanitri and Elektra. With everyone, we should have clear idea of what to do with the information I got. If you can come to Orussus soon, it would be the best option. If you can't I'll try to send you a report of the meeting once it has happen.

Knight Otu

First Post
(I guess Ashna can now safely assume from that response that this Rinaldo is the "real-time Rinaldo", rather than "potential-future Rinaldo?")

Knight Otu

First Post
"Did Rinaldo diSenzio or anyone else you have seen react in a notable manner to you or the letter you brought?" Ashna asks after receiving (reading?) the response.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, my Liege Paragon. First he thanked me. Then he said he would have an answer, but that if you weren't working on an experiment that can't be disturbed, he wanted me to come back to retrieve a report of the meeting."

"I told him that I serve the orders of my liege. If the Paragon of Flame wishes it, then, said I, shall I return."

"Then he made me wait for others to appear before writing his response, but nobody came except for an elven female, though there was an owl from Rayne Liore. So I waited until he eventually gave up and wrote his reply, and I returned here."

Remove ads