TCotM: Ashna's Idylls

Knight Otu

First Post
(That really struck me more as an issue of range, actually, rather than a limitation of number of jumps.)
"Good. Return to me in eight hours, please." Ashna replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashna pens another reply to Rinaldo, stating that she is unable to leave here for the time being, but grants him the authority to ask Fuosala to perform two messenger services (such as delivering a message or retrieving that report).
Then she returns to the research.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashna smiles and nods, pleased at Fuosala's sense of timing, and hands her the enveloped letter. "This is the reply to Rinaldo di Senzio. With this letter, I authorize him to ask you to perform two transports. Almost certainly, one will be the retrieval of the report you mentioned, but keep your senses honed. I want to hear your report as well, after all."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Fuosala appears some time later in a burst of flame.*

"Rinaldo diSenzio sends his reply, my liege," she hands Ashna another letter--

Letter said:
The meeting I've called haven't happen due to the short notice. Hogarth and I should meet Laynie and Rayne at the Academy of the Chromatic Order tomorrow. Tenebrynn should be there too. If you could show up, it would be interesting. The matter to talk is related to Crux. I have some new information related to it and I need to speak about it with more competant person. If by any chance you enter in contact with Vanitri or Elektra, please tell them to come to teh order if they can reach it.

Rinaldo di Senzio, Mayor of Orussus

"He wanted me to go to the Academy of the Chromatic Order, but it is warded against such things. He claims that he has other means to contact those he desires, and he had the nerve to tell me that I cannot return until tomorrow morning, and only then with news of whether you accept or deny his request. The fool--I will do as I please at your command. He seemed somewhat surprised and perturbed that you did not drop everything to attend to his petty whims, my liege. I know that he was once your traveling companion, but..."

Remove ads