IG's Legend of The Ripper [IC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Fen opens the chest--the only thing in the room that could potentially house anything of value.

In it he finds 200 silver pieces, 20 gold pieces, a potion of invisibility, and a potion of cure moderate wounds. Alongside those items are small, mundane trinkets--likely tokens taken from his many victims.

As the trio are finally able to stop for a moment to catch their breath, the ghostly form of Mari Kell appears in the doorway. She hovers there for a moment, and the group prepare for battle once more. She looks at the three of you individually, letting her transparent eyes settle on your for an uncomfortable second. Finally her gaze settles on Rexy's fallen form, and you'd swear she began to cry before she slowly fades from view.

The air seems to change around you--crisp and clean, despite the gore and instruments of terror set out before you. A giant weight has been lifted, and you can finally breathe easy.

The streets of Porthmeor are finally free of the Ripper's grasp.

OOC: It's been excellent gaming with you guys, and I look forward to doing it again soon. I regret that I can't continue on with this one, but as I stated before--time and energy are something I don't have a lot of at the moment.

The good part? Well, we've all actually finished an adventure here instead of it just fizzling out into oblivion. Seems that is a feat in itself.

Until next time...

THE END

-IG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases