What happened?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Moggthegob said:
Yeah...this adventure is over. time to divvy up the xps...remember the eternal wands of Cure Moderate and Identify....they are for sale at half-price if you would like them and of cours yo ual lrecieve the 400 gp sum from her as well as a one time use of Favored in House(Lyrandar) as the feat.

I will update the XP on the tracking thread and then I suppose repost them here.
I believe that we cannot possibly afford those eternal wands even at half price with our current gold. Eternal Wand of CMW costs 2400 at half price, and Eternal Wand of Identify costs 2900 at half price :(

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Stulgar is willing to put money towards it. He can come up with 1025 just from this adventure with the chain shirt and reward. Obviously, this would be towards Siobhan purchasing it.

Bront

The man with the probe
Time XP is
Months * Level (Max 8) * 50.

If anyone went up in level, time XP should have changed when they did (After the orcs (September) before the hive).

So, exactly 3 months

Stulgar (L3) - 450 Time XP
Siobhan (L3) - 450 Time XP
Latharion (L3) - 450 Time XP
Lily (L2) - 300 Time XP
Raven (L3/4) - 150 + 400 = 550 Time XP
Seat (L3) - 450 Time XP

Oh, and I might suggest, seperate your rewards next time and post them in thread here, so only post new ones here, with a total earned as of that awared. Makes the math a bit easier if you award XP at different times. :)

Otherwise, it was fun, well done Mogg :)

Edit: Dang it! 96 XP Short of 4th :mad:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront, I think you added some old ones twice--Siobhan and Stulgar have always been in the same adventures together, and by my math, Siobhan still need hundreds and hundreds of XP to level to 4. Did you spend GM credits on Stulgar? I know Stulgar didn't get more XP than Siobhan in this one.

Solange

First Post
Thanks for the fun adventure. Did we have any other loot we hadn't distributed?

Lily made 3rd, yay! Should I take Precise Shot or Longbow Proficiency? I'm so torn.

Manzanita

First Post
I was happy with this adventure as well. Thanks, Mog. I don't want to complain, but no XP was given before we go to the swamp, and Raven's best days in the adventure were when we were in Zarash'a, and before.

As for treasure, we got those amulets and gifts from the orcs. Some people's gifts were more powerful than others. I don't know if we want to try to equalize total treasure for everyone, using the reward money.

Let me make sure I've got it right too. Raven's got an amulet giving +1 on saves vs Aberations, and a MW By... handaxe. From house Lyrander, we get 2400 GPs for recovering the 6 shards. Anything extra for bringing back Sasha?

Rystil Arden

First Post
I think we should not try to equalise over gifts--Lily's, for instance, was the most powerful, but they were expendable and we used a lot of them to win the fight (and without them, I think we all would have died because they turned Siobhan from a worthless bystander into the fight's top damage dealer!)

Solange

First Post
We found some stuff on the ship too, the haversacks and chain, and wasn't there something else?

And yeah, the stones are pretty nifty, but pretty specialized for this fight.

I think Stulgar is the only one who didn't get to keep at least part of his gift after the fight since he used it. He got that magic chain shirt though I think.

I don't think we need to even things up exactly, but we should make sure everyone gets something out of it that's good for them :)

Remove ads