ISRP Convention??

Imreis

First Post
Well i think the best way to get a good idea on where to hold this is to get a list of places people are coming from. we dont need city and addresses but atleast country and your state, providence or what have you that you live in. for example.

USA, Michigan

Acacia Velvendra

First Post
Ooh, now for me! In any case, I'm going to not find it overly difficult dressing up like my favorite character...although, come to think of it, I'm not overly sure who that would be. It'd be easiest to dress up like Vanyel, since she's not in armor anymore, and she looks most like me...aside from the whole amber eyes thing. I'm five feet, which my two favorite characters (Siggy and Vanyel) are. I'm maybe fifty or so pounds heavier than either one, but that's not a lot of weight to have to take off. Clothing...the Theatrical Shop might be able to help me out. Hehe! You all don't have to dress up, but I'm soooo going to!!!!

Now. For where I live. I live in the USA, in Iowa.

Liadan

First Post
Like everyone, I think this'll be a wonderfully good idea! Now all I need is something which could teleport me over there in the US and i'm all set!

Liadan's player lives over seas

Over lots of seas I'm afraid! :( But hey, Acacia has a great idea, I can cook for people too!

Hehe.. Let me know when it is so I can start swimming over there!

(Now would be a GREAT time to have Lia's teleport or planeshift ability though! :p )

Lace_Letharia

First Post
Okay,

Well if we could get people from Scotland, Australia, North Carolina, LA California to go, i'm in. ; )

I'm probably the first to put Canada on the map, but I know there's others that are here.

Lurking......

Great idea though, SPRING OR FALL I vote for.

Adrie

First Post
firstly LMAO at Fowia's candit comments, I needed that today!
I really think this can happen! now to get the crew in Maryland involved lol
okay secondly... I live in two places depending on the time of year LOL Ontario, Canada and then Maryland, USA. but I prefer to be counted for the US just cause well I don't have trouble getting there LOL

Cloaked Woman

First Post
Awesome idea!
I think if we schedule it far enough in advance perhaps people will have time to save the money to come if they live far away and for those of us who feel we need to lose some weight for our characters to do so...

hmmm now if I could get my favorite character's husband's player to come...
count him as Ontario Canada
I'm USA, Maryland

Kallikrates

First Post
Hey! I'm from North Carolina!

And I say this even does after to be delayed until next year.
It's already September and it gets cold fast for the Northern states.

Plus I have my eyes on something stirring several hundred miles off our Southeast coastline. Maybe are first storm since Isabelle back in 2003.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Next summer would sound like the best bet to give sufficient notice for planning.

And that's showing my parochialism: I mean summer for the northern hemisphere. :p

Ruthia

First Post
Put in a vote for

USA, New York

No...not the City. I acctually live near Canada and the great lakes :)

hrrmm...Liadan..Jeajea! I know! I'm going to win the lottery and buy you both a ticket to come! Promise!

Lace_Letharia

First Post
No offence to the Eastern side of the North America, but yech! : )Too far away!

Though on a side note. It would probably be cheaper for our Overseas counterparts to NOT go to middle of north america, but somewhere, either Eastern or Western.

Aussies cheaper to the West like LA and stuff, obviously. (Beautiful & Sunny!) and European cheaper to the East, like NY ( Ugly and Rainy! : P )

Remove ads