Central/east/West/other

Please select the area that fits you best

• West Coast

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Central US (yes like Kansa, not central east coast)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • East Coast

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Poll closed .

Kallikrates

First Post
I went with the Central US as there is too many variables against the east coast. Especially during summer.

With a terrible stroke of luck we would go through the alphabets during the summer we hold this conventions. We I say alphabets I mean the American and Greek alphabets of hurricane naming! o_O

Adrie

First Post
depending on where on the East Coast hurricanes may not affect it. not to pick on the central states but they get pretty hot during the summer, but so do the eastern states, not to nit-pick

Imreis

First Post
I only went with East coast due to there was no vote for the Mid West which oddly Michigan is concitered part of lol

Ruthia

First Post
And west coast gets forest fires, mud slides and earth quakes.

Lets face it people. Weather happens suck it up. Pick an area and lets see what we end up with.

Trena

First Post
Every region has something some one can complain about. Who cares really. I know I don't. I would just like to see this happen.

I really do not see a the problem you all have with the weather.. The probably two days we would have this will hopefully be in a summer time setting. It really would be a freak of an accident if some kind of horrid, worst cace scenario of a storm, land slide, earth quake, flash flood, volcano erruption, bird's attacking, dogs barking, cares driving by.. would happen.

I lived in Florida for a year, not one real weather event happened, in washington, no mud slides, or floods, in cali I was not burnt to death in a brush fire.. All of these things we worry about, do not just spring up on you in a matter of minutes, there are warning signs as well as technology that predicts this.. all but earth quakes and volcanos. :)

Remove ads