[OT] Sad news, help me mourn...

You have my deepest sympathies and condolences to the family.

I hope your son will be ok and let with your son the thought and love of your husband carry on.

King_Stannis

Explorer
oh my god....i was just talking with him over at nutkinland tuesday. :(

your husband was a good guy and his life was cut way too short.

you have all the prayers i can muster....

wow, i'm in shock.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I am very, very very sorry to hear this. I have always thought very highly of Peter, though in irony I never knew his real name until now. I remember vividly his recounting of the tragic events last September, and how strong he was to make it out of that hell alive.

I remember that his knee was messed up pretty badly that day, and that he had told me later it was healing pretty well.

His loss is very profound to me, and he will go VERY missed. To leave so much behind is horrible, but I can only pray that he is at peace.

Thank you for telling us, and may God be with you in these terrible times. I'm not sure I'd be communicating coherently right now if I were in your place. If you don't mind telling us when the baby is due, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

fett527

First Post
I will add my condolences as well. I never had the opportunity to converse with The Chairman, but obviously he left a wonderful impression on ENWorld. It sounds like he was a strong person. A toast will be made in his honor.

Remove ads