[OT] Sad news, help me mourn...

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I too recall how the Chairman recounted the events of 9/11 and I am deeply saddened by this news. Thank you for sharing the news and please know that you have the deepest sympathies of the people here at ENWorld.

Lordnightshade

First Post
I'm so sorry for you're loss.

I too, remember Peter's recounting of September 11th and I remember feeling so relieved that he made it out of that ok and I remember thinking he was very brave.

A toast for Peter at my next game!

*hug

King_Stannis

Explorer
maybe out of respect for Chairman_Kaga and his wife, this thread should be sticky for a while - i'd hate for this to fall off of page 1 and somehow get lost in the shuffle.

I never got to speak with Peter but as I can see from this thread, he was a very wonderful guy. It is a pity I did not have the chance to speak with him.
My thoughts and prayers go with you and your unborn child during this grievous time of mourning.
With sympathy,
Strider

I didn't know the man, nor do I know you, but the loss of any good soul is truly a loss felt by many.

For what it is worth, I've added the following image and you can be sure that I and mine will honor your departed husband's memory at our game tonight.

:(

Remove ads