[OT] Sad news, help me mourn...

Jabba Von Hutt

First Post
You have my deepest condolences at this time. Since we play early Sunday mornings there usually isn't any alcohol around. But, I will be thinking about Peter, you and your child before I pick up my d20.

Edit: for spelling

Last edited:

I still remember congratulating him on these boards upon hearing he was to be a father...

My condolences and prayers are with you.

I don't really know what to say beyond that...

I called my wife to tell her that I love her after reading this news--I remember her looking over my shoulder while I was typing those congratulations to your husband.

It might seem a trivial thing, but I know that whenever I watch The Iron Chef from now on, I won't be able to do so without pausing to give thought to your loss.

God Bless,

Scott

Chairman_Kaga said:

Peter started every game he ran with a shot of Jack Daniels as a salute to every gamer that loved the game but couldn't find the time or the people to run.

Wow - the fact that he did this is soo cool. I'm gonna keep this tradition alive at my table ( with whiskey or soda as appropriate! ), and add to his salute a prayer for gamers gone - but not forgotten.

Bless you!

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
As a father of 2, all I can say is I can not begin to feel how deep this loss is, my thoughts are with you. Is there anything we can do to help?

Good luck!
:(

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I feel like I've been punched in the gut. Leaving you behind with an unborn child ... I've come too close to that in my life to feel anything but remorse and pain for you.

Each day is so precious. Thank you for taking a moment to share the news with us, and reminding us how important friends - even those you've never met - are.

Remove ads