S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

Zurai

First Post
At first Asenfel looks irritated and opens his mouth as if to complain about something, but then he just shrugs and floats after the group as Lo-Kag leads them to a drinking establishment. "I guess a little more relaxation before the hunt begins won't hurt. We should be wary, though. That's two unusual attacks in our immediate vicinity in the last couple days."

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"Well, there's th' Chapterhouse if you want a place ta drink 'n talk, or the Distillery if you just want a place ta drink. Couple other taverns around I ain't been to yet, so I can't rightly tell you what they're like."

s@squ@tch

First Post
The Chapterhouse

As your group makes its way towards the Chapterhouse, you pass through the the central bazaar in this district. Merchants hawking stranges and colorful wares line the streets.

For those who have not been to Xen'drik before, the merchandise proffered for sale seems almost alien. Odd shaped fruits, vegetables, and flowers dot several merchants tables, while strange looking animals hang in others. Of course, you do notice merchants selling more commonplace items that would be seen in any larger market in Khorvaire.

The Chapterhouse is a newly constructed building, with prominent reliefs of House Phairlan and Ghallanda etched into the stone columns framing the doorway. Several tables filled with late lunch patrons are outside in a vine covered portico. Once inside, the brightly lit common room has an ample sized stage to one side, more tables and a bar on the other. Directly in front of you stands a beautiful elven maiden, standing behind an innkeepers desk. On the opposite wall, you make out stairs going up.

Several halflings are seen carrying trays laden with food and drink.

"May I be of assistance," The elven maiden asks in a honeyed voice.

Shayuri

First Post
Dreadnought says nothing, but is privately a little touched they're including a place for him, even though he doesn't eat or drink. He resolves to try to be more sociable at this gathering, and trundles after the others when a table is located.

s@squ@tch

First Post
The Chapterhouse

The elven maid leads you all to a round corner table, with 8 large, leather, high-back armchairs spaced equally around it.

As you seat yourselves, you take a look at the nearby tables and patrons.

Next to you is a four-top table, with two dwarves and a gnome hurriedly eating lunch. On the otherside is a table of 4 humans with 2 half-elves, sipping cocktails while discussing something of importance to them.

The barkeep is idly cleaning some mugs and tankards, while chatting with a few halforks, humans, and an elf.

The elven maid departs your table after telling you that Jerone will be your waiter.

[D]aa[/D]

A tall elf, dressed in loose fitting trousers and a green tunic walks over to your table. He quickly surveys the group and says,"I am Jerone and I will be serving you this afternoon -- what can I bring you?"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Tea if you have it sir. Davan states politely. He never cared much for any other drink, it was just something about the tea leaves that relaxed him.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"A pint of the daily, if y'would," says Lo-Kag genially, before stretching out and turning to regard the rest of the group. "So I'll be assuming you lot know yer fair share of giants, an I don't have ta tell you what t'be doing. I'm relyin' on you boys to cover my back out there."

Remove ads