What happens when Chuck Norris Tunes you out?

jester47

First Post
I don't think this falls into politics. I found it sort of odd that Reuters would report on his opinion. Methinks someone has been reading the Chuck Norris list:

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSN29211301

Reuters said:
Chuck Norris, the martial arts expert and tough-guy actor who is backing former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, said the dust-up helped Huckabee.

"You know what I did? I tuned them out," Norris said. "I don't listen to mud-slinging. I want to know what the issues are."

So to add to it:

Chuck Norris is so Bad Ass that when he wants to know what the issues are, the issues go into hiding.

Chuck Norris doesn't listen to mud slinging because mud is too afraid to sling in his presence.

The last guy to get tuned out by Chuck Norris now only recieves static on his cell phones.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Don't forget that:

Chuck Norris is such a bad ass that even Reuters is afraid to report on how much of a bad ass he is.

btw.. i fixed that quote...

Reuters said:
Chuck Norris, the bad ass who is backing former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, said the dust-up helped Huckabee.

"You know what I did? I tuned them out," Norris said. "I don't listen to mud-slinging. I want to know what the issues are."

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
jester47 said:
So to add to it:

Chuck Norris is so Bad Ass that when he wants to know what the issues are, the issues go into hiding.

Chuck Norris doesn't listen to mud slinging because mud is too afraid to sling in his presence.

The last guy to get tuned out by Chuck Norris now only recieves static on his cell phones.
:) :D :D :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

:p

:p

:D

:D

:)

Oh....oh...ah....OW!

:\ I think I dislodged a rib.

Remove ads