[Shop] Kolex, Contractor: Armaments, Building, Tools

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Thargon Kolex heads outside, looks around, and hangs his shingle back on the storefront. "Strange..." he comments, to no one in particular, and heads back inside.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
pendrake wanders out of Di Senzios and heads over to 'tarag's forge, but sees he is not in and so continues.

as he looks down the street he see someone else hang out their shingle depicting arms and armor.

"guten taag Mein Herr, i ma Oendrake son of uther of the das Noord lands, und I haf faught many great and evil beasts since purchase of zies chain shirt. i vish fur new armor,Haf you any made or soon to be make?"

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The dwarf looks up from tending his forge.

"Armor? New armor? I can get you new armor, for sure! I can provide you with everything from chain to full plate! Just let me get my tape measure, what are you interested in?"

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Thargon grins, his eyes growing wide.

"Ah, now that's the good stuff!" he proclaims. He paces in excitement with the thought. "Mithral, hmm... I'll have to ask around to get some of that. I need to check the quality of the coal, too--it's got to burn at the right temperature. Yes! I can make you a mithral shirt. I'm going to need to pay off my suppliers for the specialized equipment. You seem like a decent chap, I can get it all done for you for a thousand gold pieces."

He thinks a moment, looking at Pendrake's belt pouch. "Of course, we should be able to come to some sort of alternate deal, should you need it."

The dwarf smiles warmly, and invitingly.

Scott DeWar

"I Kaan help vith vurk to make zee churt." says Pendrake, showing off his muscles, "I help Meister Taragk to make mein swordts. I know a bit how to help around fjorch."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Glad to have the help," Thargon replies, "We'll see if you can make chain link from mithral."

"Now, down to the logistics of the thing. The mithral and coal will cost us 550 gold pieces, cash. How much coin do you have?"

Scott DeWar

OOC: correct me if I am wrong, but craft points work as follows:
base market value: 1100 gp
with craft points: 550 gp 110 craft points ( 55 by crafter, 55 by assistant)

so it would cost me550 gp and 55 craft points, right?

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: correct me if I am wrong, but craft points work as follows:
base market value: 1100 gp
with craft points: 550 gp 110 craft points ( 55 by crafter, 55 by assistant)

so it would cost me550 gp and 55 craft points, right?

OOC: When creating mundane items, materials cost is one third of market price, and craft point cost is one tenth, so materials would cost 366.67 gp for an 1100gp item, and it would take 110 craft points. Of course, market price is what you'd expect to pay for the item, less whatever amount the vendor agrees to if you contribute to the process (pay craft points), as well as any agreed up-front discount.

Scott DeWar

So, if the item was offered at 1000 gp, then the raaw materials would cost 333.33 gp? 100 craft points to be split at 50% between Kolex and Pendrake?

Remove ads