Totally Unrelated Question

Menolly Amaranth

First Post
Okay. So a weird question. Has nothing to do with ISRP. I'm just...clueless. :\ I started taking college courses a week ago Monday, and I'm already stumped. I'm taking an Algebra 2 course, and I haven't done Algebra in like five years. So...I'm stumped.

Is there anyone out there who could possibly be of any help to this struggling student? I have a test on Monday...

Zeren

First Post
Being a college Algebra dropout, I understand your pain, Menolly.

Best thing to do is ask around you for a study group. Look for the smart person in the class! Haha!

Otherwise, ask your professor if he or she has any extra time to help you out. If not, ask him if there is a tutor program like Sienna suggested.

Looking for help online was a good idea, but it is nearly impossible (for me anyway) to understand math without someone sitting next to me and helping me practice.

Kallikrates

First Post
You started taking college courses last Monday and they put you in an Algebra 2 class?

I would help you, but I'm not a great teacher.

I've got Algebra/Trigonometry 2.

So much fun. *sarcasm*

Luckily I do well in math.

Cloaked Woman

First Post
sorry I'm not of much help.... I barely passed Algbra 2 back in HS LOL

the only Math class I took in college was Statistics LOL and that I Aced LOL go figure lol Algbra and me don't get along... I do good in all other maths but that

Josie

First Post
Okay, see, I know you and this just makes me giggle and remember why I love you so much. That and you wanted to ask my folks who haven't been in school for like thirty years. *hugs and kisses* Hehe.

Remove ads