Undine the Sea

Dargon

First Post
Nura mumbles to her self “I wonder what chores the captain will have for me. I am not good with physical labour.”

OoC:
No matter what the pick Nura will not protest, she hasn’t seen any of the ships or met any of the captains.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I think the group at large never got an answer about the Dream Deferred's captain's holy symbol, which may have put people off. Also, there might be a hint of unconscious metagaming: "Well, that's the obvious choice that the DM is making attractive, so we clearly can't take that one." Anyway, I'm fine with the Sea Dog. It has that Millennium Falcon feel to it.

Ximix

First Post
[sblock=Holy Symbol] My apologies, once the group meets up Ximix will identify the holy symbol of the lips as belonging to Amphousa. She is a beautiful goddess who offers mortals their deepest desires. She is also a temptress, the goddess of lust, who fosters dreams within mortals and encourages them to take great lengths to achieve the object of their dreams. Her holy symbol is a pair of lips.

Amphousa prefers red-haired followers over others, and her agents are often redheaded outsiders, such as succubi. Amphousa's succubi are known to refrain from killing their paramours, however, and to be rather kind and genial to all except those who attack them on sight; encounters with them have been known to help inspire someone who has been lost in indolence or despair to get their act together and recover their drive in life.

Anyway, Amphousa has a sister named Disnomia, and in iconography, Amphousa appears as a voluptuous, scantily-clad or nude woman of unparalleled beauty, often with red hair.

Now you know all that Ximix knows about the god(dess) of the Rolling Stones... He's not exactly excited about a captain that relies overmuch on such a patron... [/sblock]

Ximix

First Post
OOC: lol, why is it that I feel that Ximix is the 'Luke' among this crowd, not in Jedi powers mind you, but in farm-boy innocence :)
So... who's Chewwie? :lol:

covaithe

Explorer
"So we are decided on the Sea Dog, then?" Corvinus says, rising from the tavern bench. "We should settle our accounts here then and proceed aboard. Our quest awaits."

ooc: bump. :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yar har har, ye be seven, be ye not? Normal fare fer passage on a ship be a silver freachaya fer a mile, but here ye be commissioning me whole ship, so it must be more...even still, I neer played by the rules...so it be 800 piecesagold fer the all of ye. D'arr, ye be liking the sound o that, no?"

"That's a bit steep, but I can at least see your reasoning process, Captain. Can you excuse us for a moment?"

*Alicia pulls everyone over.*

"This mission is getting expensive. After supplies and the last passage and presumably the upcoming need to pay the temple, could I ask everyone to contribute 75 gold each, or at least averaged out amongst you? I'm worried that we're going to run out--I didn't exactly come with major funds available, since we left before waiting to see if Hendrallia would throw in full support. I am sure that the money will be reimbursed once we are finished."

Remove ads