Undine the Sea

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I'm here, though somewhat slowed down by having moved this past weekend and not yet having my house network set up. It turns out that bridging a LAN with two wireless routers is more art than science. I may yet just run cable.

Ximix

First Post
OOC:
My apologies, between broken linkage earlier last week, personal and family health problems, and a generally snails-pace game, this has done little to keep interest.
I will check back to see if anything has transpired in a day or so and if not please find Ximix mysteriously returned to the RDI in search of the mysteries of magic once more.

Rather than point fingers or lay blame, I will simply say that if this game is to survive it must have solid and consistent posting with less distraction and much less down time...

Blessings,
X

Ok... five days and not a peep, unless someone has a reason otherwise, it would appear that this thread is dead. RDI or can I convince some of you to take a jaunt to this magical city! =D

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: poke. What's going on with this game? If it's not going to continue, can we close it out in some kind of graceful fashion, rather than letting it trail off into oblivion?

Amaury

First Post
OOC: i checked the thread and there was no metion of a trip to Oz..
we all need to respect each other here, and warn when we're off or unavaible, etc.
if Ximix insists i'll stay but only if there is pace to this game..
when i think of all the trumpeting about this game as it was advertised... sigh..

Ximix

First Post
OOC: i checked the thread and there was no metion of a trip to Oz..
Australia... which is close?
we all need to respect each other here, and warn when we're off or unavaible, etc.
I'm not sure if that's the issue or if our group just had too many members waiting for 'someone else' to post ... I know that in many situations Ximix was not in a position to do much and I thought posting a meaningless blip of "RP" just to poke the thread was getting old.
if Ximix insists i'll stay but only if there is pace to this game..
Ximix has been on the negative side I'll admit. Personally as a Player I've not seen a game with as much deus-ex-machina in many years. Say what you want, but that's my opinion. I think the fact that several others voiced the same opinion speaks volumes against the feeble protests otherwise. Taking a head count of our players in posts in a month, we have half of our original group, counting the post by Voda announcing his quitting. At least he announced it, it seems at least two players are just going to quit posting and expect that to be ok. I find that rude. If you don't like something about a game you are involved in then at least have the guts to state your opinion... nothing changes for the better through silence - at least not in gaming (again - imo and exp).
when i think of all the trumpeting about this game as it was advertised... sigh..
*sigh* yeah... no kiddin.

covaithe

Explorer
RA hasn't been on in a week, according to his profile page. I saw the Australia announcement (not in this thread; I think it was in General Discussion), but I haven't seen any absence report recently. I thought he was supposed to be back, or did I misunderstand?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Anyone else having severe troubles connecting to ENWorld? I have been for the past week. I still am, actually--it's loading very slowly today, but I did get it to load. If we do have three players still, I'm happy to continue. Of the three remaining players, is there a consensus for one of the two choices to continue?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Shoot, my last post led to a connection error, and I can't get back on when I try in another window with either Firefox or IE. I hope it actually worked. If this one posts too, it'll be a miracle, but I won't be able to see it. Once I figure out what's going on or get a stable connection, I will be continuing all my games, but until then, my hands are tied. )

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I've had intermittent connection problems recently, timeouts and disconnections and whatnot, but it seems like if I just try again, it usually works the second time.

Ximix

First Post
It's very frustrating to go several months and accomplish no more than being arrested and semi-exonerated and ... really nothing more.

So... where do we go from here? Does the group reform with remaining members? Who is that exactly?
Or is this a bust... do we just show up in the RDI, the mission HQ, or ???

Ximix has no problem with reporting back to the leaders that some power has undermined the mission...

Remove ads