Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmmph, good."

*He turns to the door towards the girl, who was just heading out.*

"Gloria? Gloria! Get back here, girl! Maybe we can make do with what we have here. We don't need that Lord Baldrian person anyway and good riddance. 'Lord Baldrian' indeed, what a pompous blowhard. Like he's a lord."

"Now then, why should Monemvassia choose the rest of you?"

jaker2003

Explorer
OOC: I would say something like, 'Thank you Great Master Frump for your patience and this oppurtunity to learn and improve myself,' But I don't think I should risk speaking again when he can hear me :D

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That would probably work and fit right after "Hmmph good". Jace rolled pretty well on Diplomacy, so his words will come off in a good light. Let's see if anyone else pisses off Frump :lol: )

jaker2003

Explorer
Jace bows to the wizard, Thank you, Great Master Frump, for your patience and this oppurtunity to learn and improve myself.

OOC: Let these theatrics serve as a warning to my fellow players, Don't piss off Frump unless you can one-hit-kill him and beat his intiative. If you can't beat his intiative, and he hurts you, I'll heal you right up if you kill him ;)

thegreyman

First Post
Dorrin bows slightly to Frump and says, "I am Dorrin a priest of Grendath, Lord Wizard Frump. An adventurer by calling of the gods, I would be honored to serve you and Monemvassia if you would be so moved to allow me. With the Laughing Warrior to guide us, how could any stand in the way of glory for Monemvassia?
Diplomacy for Frump (1d20+2=18)

ooc: Consider myself chastened... and I didn't do anything... (sorry, jaker2003 I used all of my one hit kills up for today...)

Last edited:

Bison

First Post
Droggle moves up to the group. Already clad in his armor, and his pick in his hands, he knows this is perhaps not neccisary, but he is eager to get moving. All this talk in the council seems to have bored him. Sure talk of lich dragons and the end of the world was exciting at first, but strategy was not a strength of his, and he had little to offer in the meeting. Now seemed the time for action, and that is what he craved.

Bison

First Post
Droggle listens to the group introduce themselves, he knows most already but he clears his throat.

"I am Droggle, from the coldfist Jewling clan. But my fingers were not ment to cut gems. And I am here because this threat is to be shared by all of us, not just Wizards."

Droggle looks at Frump as he says this

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin Dwarven Ranger

And now great magi, I turn my attention to you,I am Hasin Ashwind, I lend you not only my axe, but the arms that swing it. Can you trust me not to steal this damned shard? No, probably not on my word alone. But it is all I have to give. You may ask those around- I speak my mind and I stand by everything that I say. I do not lie when I say that dying at the hand of a dead dragon is not somethin' I'll do without a fight. Well? do you mind if I kill for you? The only way them cultists will get the damned shard is by taking it of one of them priests corpses- because i ain't carrying the thing. BUT- to get to the priest...they gotta kill me first.
All this is spoken with his head held high, and his back straight.

ooc- lets just hope he doesn't ask me any morality questions...

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Why don't you each tell me why I should choose you as one of the members of my team in the name and glory of the great nation of Monemvassia?"

The black haired human finally speaks up. A grinning man he wear a symbol of crossed fingers on his necklace and shield.

Valan Ceth, Cleric of Grendath. Valan offers a little grin to Dorrin. I bring to the table experience, and the light of Grendath. That said I would eagerly serve Monemvassia in this noble endeavor.

Remove ads