IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=GM]
In case you're curious, I've detailed the same area (the temple of Halina) in my Search for Tomas Quinn adventure. Might be kind of neat to keep things tied together. To summarize what I've already established:
1) Kids usually refer to the priestesses as "Temple Moms"
2) As you've already pointed out, there are a lot of street kids at the temple.
3) Many of these street kids are frequent or infrequent members of Tomas Quinn's "gang" - a collection of street kids who play around with one another and occasionally pick some pockets.
4) They usually have cookies for kids.
5) The head priestess is Verra, a woman in her forties who has more than her fair share of laugh lines and wrinkles around the eyes. She has an uncommon knack for knowing what people are about to say before they say it.
6) the temple is two stories high, with a few barred stainless steel windows, as well as common rooms shared by the street children.

I'm sure there's more, but that's roughly what I've had established. Course, you can go against it, I just thought it'd be cool to have something of an adventure crossover happen. :)
[/sblock]

Possum steps forward, and beams her best-looking smile. "Hullo! If this is indeed a trap, it's certainly the most pleasant trap I've ever walked into!"

Possum looks around for a moment, tapping her walking stick around her. We were hoping to find a priestess able to cast a spell for us... we're searching for treasure, being adventurers and all. Naturally, we'd be more than willing to make a donation... or two."

Possum offers another smile, and then, a second later, slaps her forehead. "Oh! Right! Of course! I'm also supposed to purchase a wand from you - a wand of healing. I am, after all, on Uncle Spider's trail, and I seem to be the only one who can use those things. Now, hopefully we don't get injured, but - Hope by itself does little for a broken leg, as the good uncle says."

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar places a hand on Possum's shoulder, "Though I haven't the skill to wield the gods' magic, I can competently handle wands with certain spells, your healing wand included. Should the need arise, I could use it in your stead."
Oskar looks up to the startled woman, "The clerics here need not wonder about donations, we can pay their price for the spell"
OOC: Pal1 can use any wand that stores a spell on his class list (like any other caster).
A make whole spell costs 60gp at minimum CL

Wik

First Post
Possum looks at Oscar for a moment. "Right, of course. Truth be told, I forgot all about you!" laughing merrily, she offers a big halfling grin. The everpresent sunburn on her nose is swallowed up by the ensuing crinkles.

"Though I hope that you never have to use it in my stead - may I always be conscious on this treasure-seeking excursion of ours!"

OOC: You know, I didn't know that about the wands. I really should give my paladin a wand of CLW.

thegreyman

First Post
The sudden bustle and noise seems to scare Lily who shrinks back behind Possum. She does perk up once she smells the soup/stew that is cooking on the hearth and her nose (and a rat that quickly pops up on her shoulder) twitches at the welcoming smell.

Gobletchica

First Post
[/QUOTE]Possum looks around for a moment, tapping her walking stick around her. We were hoping to find a priestess able to cast a spell for us... we're searching for treasure, being adventurers and all. Naturally, we'd be more than willing to make a donation... or two."

Possum offers another smile, and then, a second later, slaps her forehead. "Oh! Right! Of course! I'm also supposed to purchase a wand from you - a wand of healing. I am, after all, on Uncle Spider's trail, and I seem to be the only one who can use those things. Now, hopefully we don't get injured, but - Hope by itself does little for a broken leg, as the good uncle says."[/QUOTE]

Dianna nods her agreement as she surveys the crowded room. "You have an excellent point, Possum."

Wik

First Post
Possum offers a smile at Lily, and then speaks to the head priestess. "Could my companion here have some of that lovely soup? She's quite pathetic, you know - I hear that's what you Halinites are interested in."

A second later, she frowns. "I'm sorry, that came out wrong. I do that sometimes, speak without thinking. I'm always a bit confused on what to say around followers - I always try to 'convert' them to Uncle Spider. But, as he says - Trying to convert another to your cause is really converting yourself to your cause unde an alias. So, I apologize."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
karl would have been in dispair on behalfo f of the one eyed girl has her carefree courage of leading them not been so over whelming...he follows the party queitly, strangely full of confidence in the sight of her.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases