IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Vindala drops the five silver off surreptitiously.

The vagrants look surprised by Oskar's offer, but accept the silver and scuttle off down an alleyway.

Oskar walks up to the fisherman. The fisherman responds, "Why, yes, I'm Vaxson. What can I do for you? Here for the puffer?"

(OOC: I'll move faster from here, promise.)

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar points back to the temple, "Halina wanted me to ask you to make a donation of your catch to the temple. You know, something hearty to calm the children down. Or maybe you can think of something else instead?"
Sure that the message was deliveered properly, Oskar looks at the waterfront, enjoying the sea air, even if he'd rather be on solid ground than on a wooden pier.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
" So, now where do we go frome here?" asks Karl

He looks to possum, aperrently an arcane caser...all mysteries to him. some times you can fake the forces of magic to work for you, but that is not easy.

"the map made no sense to me with the city of orussus in the sea instead of on the coast."

Wik

First Post
"Yes, I'm a bit confused myself. If we want this treasure, it's quite possible we'll have to swim for it."

(OOC: Sorry about my absence - been hard to get on this site since Gary's death. Had to call my subscriber and work a few things out).

Gobletchica

First Post
OOC: my character is illiterate, so she can't read the map at all. Sorry it took me so long, life caught up with me.
Oskar
OOC:
[/hide] I don't know how to work invisible castle. i don't get much time on the computer. Please roll for me.[/hide]
IC: Dianna hands Halina the money that she had put in her pocket.(2 silver pieces) Then she joins her companions outside. She is a bit confused by Possum and Karl's conversation.(She was inside during the first part) Dianna decides to enjoy the sea breeze instead of worrying about it. She keeps an eye out for suspicous characters.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Dumb A$$ alert:

Me being the dumb A$$, i looked at the itinery wrong (cross eyed i think) and have recently discovered that i will be un available from 21 march to 23 march...not 28 to 30 like i posted earlier...so sorry

S.D.

ps; good thing i looked!

pss: oh, and happy easter!

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Vaxson starts, mildly surprised. "Oh, Halina? How is she doing? Still running around with her hands full as always, I'm sure. Such a sweet woman. Yes, I used to be at the temple, myself, when I was young. Calming the kids down? Ha, we always were a handful. Sure, I can share my catch with the Great Mother, it's been good. Should have a little extra coming soon."

He picks up a bucket and jumps aboard his vessel. He opens a bay and fills the bucket with herring. "They aren't cleaned, but this should keep them calm. I got something that makes you sleepy, too..."

"But he's got someone else that's buying it already. Isn't that right, Vaxie?"

Behind the party, the vagrants from before show up, grinning, tossing a silver in the air.

Vaxson looks at the seedy pair, and back to Oskar. "Yes, well, I guess so. Please, take the herring to Halina with my blessing. She does the work of the gods in there."

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar happily takes what the fisherman can share. Oskar looks around some more to be certain things are stable and safe before returning to the temple with the offering.

Remove ads