You'll know

James V

First Post
he chuckles some then begins a reply with a childish grin

Then as every gift I've received, I'll take extra special care of it. I cherish it all, I'm sentimental like that I s'pose. Hmm, now where are you, aye, I know where to look.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She smiles, tracing fingertips down the pages before she leaves behind another.

I'm am here, and there. At your home and mine, making candies and fancies and writing my book. Are you stalking me?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She leaves an image behind...
dog%20chasing%20tail.jpg

James V

First Post
grins a touch leaving a simple reply

When the man comes around....

he leaves a rare oddity in life, a black rose, with a gray stem, yet it seems healthy, living much better then actually normal roses

Last edited:

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She selects the rose and twirls it in her fingertips, inhaling it's scent before relinquishing it just a moment; long enough to pen her reply.

Such that the black rose and the grey stem have come to live more fully than any have before. Where would she be without the support of he who holds her?

Lost...fallen.

Perhaps I'm already.

James V

First Post
a usual faint grin, eyes steadily 'pon the parchment, as his hand traces along her wording, closing his eyes then, absorbing her presence, before beginning to pen in a reply

Then I'll have to hold you up, keep you steady, on your path, if you seem troubled, I'll re-encourage you, re-inforce you, keep a steady hand, and a eye on the goals, aye?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The lady chuckles as she admires his words.

I think I know exactly where your eyes are when I'm wandering ahead...

Certainly not where they are supposed to be!

Remove ads