You'll know

James V

First Post
he chuckles some, gazing 'pon her writing

Oh indeed, I will be ready, though....the but....hmm so many questions I should ask, I'll just sit here though and laugh ponderin numerous outragous items I will need to bring!

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The lady laughs as she leaves her reply.

You, outrageous? Methinks anything for you is normal. I can still remember you in that suit, rather fine if you ask me. I wouldn't fret too much, anything you bring, you'll have to carry, and it is quite a walk. Wear some sturdy boots, I dont wanna have to be catchin' you.

James V

First Post
his eyes gleam some, reading, then grins, almost letting out a groan.

Gah..exercise....boooo....Hmm, I will be indeed lookin' forward to this time alone, between you and I.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The elf wanders by, and she offers a few rather choice words before breaking into soft laughter. She leaves but one word. It's preceded by several others, that're all crossed and scribbled out.

~~~~~~~Prick.

James V

First Post
as he passes by he tries to make some of the scribbling out then his eyes land on the word 'prick', letting out a larger then life laugh, amused it seems, as he moves to reply

Oi...prick? aye does describe me some! I'm your prick though, what does that make you?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She smiles fondly, closing her eyes a moment to enjoy the feeling gracing her features. She settles and leaves a reply.

Aye, you are mine, destined to always be that way. In warmth and cold, fire and ice, you're mine and you cant escape that. I wonder if you feel trapped, or free, or both. That makes me respect you, makes me adore you, makes me cherish you. It makes me indebted to you; and while that scares me sometimes, at others I've come to relish in the feeling of helplessness when you're around. You make me feel...innocent.

James V

First Post
as he moves to the boards, he pauses for a moment, his fingertips linger on her words, pressing along the curves of the letters with a light smile, moving to pen a reply.

Innocent, eh? Innocent is somethin' some one has to be I figure, everyone is innocent in life at one time or another you figure, I'm caged, tamed by society, some times I hate it, other times, It has to be, but other times it is a blessin' in disguise, truely though my freedom is infinite with you. Trapped or both nay, Just responcibility, of somethin' very much so I cherish, takin' care of my rose, givin' her my undivided attention, makin' sure she smiles some, I think when we meet, this time I'll come to you, and we will do what ever 'tis you wish to do.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She smiles gently, admiring his words before placing her own beneath. She gazes over the myriad of parchment they have created and whispers quietly to herself, "We need a hobby..."

Do whatever I want...hmmm methinks you should help me make sweets and sugars. Your odd little bit of spice might well make them all the yummier. I've new things to try, and I could use a little help. You dont mind...if I use you do you?

She gives an impish little giggle, 'fore leaving.

Remove ads