You'll know

James V

First Post
his eyes pass by, chuckling some then gives a bit of a nod to himself.

Writing and readin', I'll pen you'll recite, and perhaps we'll come up with somethin' damn creative, entertainin', hmm, perhaps like us, even a bit romantic, yes I went there...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She breaks into giggles, going a little flustered. She bites that feeling down and leaves a note under his.

Romantic!? Hah! Romantic is coming home to a candle-lit dinner, with soft music, rose petals and an abominable sunrise to finish of the evenin'. I'm all a quiver, at the mere suggestion that I recite your heart and mind...it's rather terrifying already!

As she wanders away, one can easily see the cheeky grin on her lips.

James V

First Post
he chuckles some as his eyes glance past the postings then to this current one with a light hearted smile, and a bit of a freestyle flow in his penmenship, he begins to reply

aye, then, I indeed do have a suprise for you.

James V

First Post
he chuckles some as he begins to pen a reply
Oh indeed, Definately, and yes, Most positively, to the core of your heart, hmm, not sure infact, perhaps you'll find out, take a rain check on that question for the time bein', seems like the clouds are conversin' at the moment, and speakin' of rain, they are about, but what falls from these skys of sulfur...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She peers fearfully skyward a moment, then chuckles as she leaves a reply.
A sky of sulfur...acid methinks, for the bowels of the worlds make many a strange things. Then again, mayhaps we might both be surprised.

I am...taking a break this weekend. Would you like to come with me?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She leaves on the boards, of all things, a pair of mittens, the perfect size of his hands. They are knitted, of a woolen base that seems thicker, warmer and more hairy perhaps. They are colourful, bright beyond compare...a very vivid red. She laughs, leaving them.

These are for you...methinks perhaps one such as you might not need them. But stranger things have happened. Besides, you'll look fabulous in them...Not that you dont look fabulous already...

James V

First Post
as he moves along eyeing the gloves, he bursts into laughter, moving to take them and reading behind them, his eyes dull a bit with a calm as he shivers some, trying the gloves on
Hmm cold, aye? Gah....well you'll help keep me warm, though I do love these gloves, did you make them, aye?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The elf lady grins, the light catching her eyes and seeming almost to warm them. Her gentle fingertips trace along his words before she leaves her own.

Yes. I made them. I'm not all that good with needles, but given enough time and dedication I can work with them. Not like my sister, I'm sure she sleeps with hers under her pillow or something of that sort. Aye, it will be a bit cold, on the way up...but, a little different at the top. You will see soon enough. Bring...no never mind. I've worked out another way we can manage that.

Remove ads