You'll know

James V

First Post
his eyes close, feeling the piece of paper, finger tips along it carefully before slowly beginning to read, his eyes remain in two slits, barely openned, asthough squinting yet focusing some what, reading.

Just nervous is all, Oi, been a while since I dressed up, admire it, bah, my eyes will be locked perhaps admiring you more so, then anythin' else, though I will try m'best to not make a fool of myself at the ceremony, hands are shakin' as I right, anticipation, nerviousness, My ego is to damn big, your right, but then again, Nothin' wrong with good ol' self confidence, aye?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She grins, though she's later than normaly, she is pleased she still made it. She passes a short giggle, then leaves him a note.

The Passing is something that is supposed to inspire many things, nervousness is perhaps one of them. As is cunning and guile and style and grace and a number of less savoury virtues, like deceit and treachery. All the good things in life. Though perhaps, that depends entirely on your view.

Dont stress about ruinin' the ceremony, since it's really not ceremonious to anyone other than myself, and my sisters of course. And besides, take a bite of that self confidence, walk in like you own the place, no one will be the wiser.

James V

First Post
his eyes pass across as he seems early this time, reaching for a pen to write in, with a soft chuckle from his part pondering to reply, then slowly begins to pen in

Oh so interestin, I wish I had balls of steel to perform such an action, though even the pompous arrogant minded men as my self, understand the values of a ceremony, perhaps tis why I'm nervous, I tend to when the pressure is least of all, off me, different perspective probably, but hells, I'll enjoy m'self, hmm, family, eeeep...meeting family, need to get my royals out, dress to impress, and let the rest fall in its place, aye? They say that, but I want to meet they who do say these things, now those points in life are amusin', you and I know what is good though, everythin' serves its purpose, but for us, there is no purpose, I s'pose tis why I feel nervous much, I'll explain it later, I think you'll find it amusin, I can see it now, the beauty of those steely eyes, and a curl on your lips, passing a light chuckle through the fold, hmm...you are truely my rose, as I will burn brightly for you.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She smiles, knowing that those eyes which he adores adore reading that which he writes. She muses, in text on parchment.

I am not sure, if my sisters will attend. 'Tis not mandatory, since they hosted the First and Second, so they leave the Third to me. The first were their celebrations, and this is mine, they respect that. Though I have a sneaking suspicion they will try something. If you are nervous, I'll help calm you. And no need to dress to impress, you already do. 'Tis an odd quirk, that we can share...one day I will explain it to you. And you'll fall over backwards probably. You are not...pompous, or arrogant, merely self assured. Dont forget, my Phyre, that in spite of all things, you are mine.

James V

First Post
his eyes gaze across with a light smile of her reply, as his eyes lighten a bit, softening slowly to an enlightened smile, as he begins a post, lost it seems in his words

Indeed, I am yours, and you are mine, my rose, I've a logical trail of thought, addin' things up, all sorts of things, but the most perhaps is the smile I have for you, and the eyes enlarged, gazed 'pon your beauty, a peace of mind and a sound soul, hmm, the weather has been beaten down, and calm seas roam across this seas surface, I'll be waitin' for you, for the passin', to accompany you there, be by your side, aye...I look forward to it, almost anticipate it now, eagerly, perhaps a bit of nerves, though I suspect other reasons.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She chuckles as she leaves him a note.

Do not worry what they will think or what they will see. For all they know, it could be part the story rather than any semblance of us. Though I know full well...you are itching to tell. Bad at secrets you are, but you've my permission to do so. Though, I should like to see faces when you do tell. 'Tis funny, when one comes to realise, just how one feels...in the face of adversity.

James V

First Post
his eyes gaze upon the parchment, reading previous postings they have made, perhaps looking for something, though suddenly pauses, his eyes begin watching the area surrounding him, then a simple chuckle, as he begins to reply in his usual manner

How have we actually gotten there now, oi...its been quite a road we've traveled, and I enjoy every moment of it, perhaps beyond more then I've enjoyed quite some time, hmm, I think you know where I am, a nirvana, hmm perhaps above, the hells knows, on that cloud, and I'm not comin' down. Tis funny indeed, hmm, perhaps I will take time and reflect on this path, the adversity you and I face, hmm, though when I have thought, damn, we are good...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The elf lady wanders by, chuckling still, smiling as she leaves a prepared reply. She knows it's a little late...and wonders if he's missed it...missed her.

A little angel came to me, and told a story; of two who were so different. It had a bitter ending, for there was too much focus, on what others thought, than what they themselves did. 'Twas strange, for I saw in them, you and me and I wondered what was meant to be. Then I wondered, if this tale was sent to warn me, or test my thoughts and sew doubt in a mind who's eyes are so sure of what she sees. In you, I can see me. That is all that matters.

James V

First Post
his eyes light up in delight as he catches her return, passing by at an odd time of night, he pauses, and begins to read, taking the words in, then quickly begins to pen in.

Then let us write a story...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She wanders by, as a kitten curious, studies the words left in his pen. She smiles so very warmly, and leaves her own, written beneath on his parchment, since she had forgotten her own.

I'm no good at novels...

Remove ads