Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Mista Collins

First Post
Grabbing his shield, Logan holds it firmly as his hand rests on his morningstar at his hip. The cleric of Pelor says nothing, but keeps a watchful eye on the men at arms near the bar.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Scotley]

Tagret will take the safest route possible outside, if that means the window then so be it. He concentrates on silence, for a sound could cost him his life.

ooc: Move Silently and Hide when needed. I'll trust ya to roll :) I am wanting him to move behind the group if possible, maybe find a straggler..... [/sblock]

wandering_8i

First Post
Jason will hang his mace back on his belt and slowly walk towards the man holding the inn keeper trying to make eye contact with him but without being threatening. Now friend theirs no need to be dragging innocents into this, nor is it to late for you to find a new path. I too was once on the wrong end of righteousness and the wrong end of this mace, and neither is a place you want to be. But if its money you want... Jason will undo his coin purse and hold it in his hand, about 5 feet from the man.

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos

Scotley said:
Initiative Order
Tagret 26
Fin 24
Logan 13
Harrison 13
Zorn 11
Garagos 6
Attackers 6
Jason 1

Middlebrook says, "Now let's just remain calm. We know you received considerable wealth today from Ambrose. Hand it over and we'll be on our way and nobody else has to get hurt."

Take my gold and you will die. Do I look like someone that is impressed by taking hostages?

(ooc: Intimidate check, should I roll myself. or would you like to do?)

Scotley

Hero
OnlytheStrong said:
[sblock=Scotley]
ooc: Move Silently and Hide when needed. I'll trust ya to roll :) I am wanting him to move behind the group if possible, maybe find a straggler..... [/sblock]

[sblock=Tagret]Slipping out the window Tagret believes he is undetected by the knot of men around the door. They seem nervous and one of their number is down with a pair of arrows in him. No stragglers but it might be posible to get the last man as they go through the door if he holds his action, times it just right and uses his superior speed. If you want to go that route hold your action until they move at initiative 6 and make a charge.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Walking Dad said:
(ooc: Intimidate check, should I roll myself. or would you like to do?)

[sblock=Garagos]Good line, give yourself a +2 circumstances bonus on the check and you may roll it yourself.[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
If the men in front of the Inn haven't gone inside yet, Zorn will cast Web on them. If the have, then he will rush into the Inn to see what's going on.

Scotley

Hero
renau1g said:
[sblock=Scotley] Are there still more men outside? If so, Fin'll keep up with the arrows [/sblock]

[sblock=Fin]The attackers are still outside, but appear to be about to rush in. You can get in one more volley of arrows unless things change.[/sblock]

Remove ads