Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

renau1g

First Post
Seeing his lack of available targets, Fin looks down to the street and realizes he has two options, run down to the common area and see if he can help out or drop out and get the jump on them from behind. He straps the bow to his back and drops out the window, coming up in a roll to mitigate the pain of dropping to the street. Fin turns around and sees the men stuck in the webbing, thinking to himself "This is all too easy, I almost feel bad for this...almost", as he calmly approaches them and runs his rapier into the closest ones back.

[sblock=rolls]
Tumble, Attack, rapier damage, sneak attack damage (1d20+16=28, 1d20+9=12, 1d6+3=4, 5d6=18)
I sure hope they have a low flat-footed AC, darn you IC
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 107/107, F +11,R+6,W+10, Initiative 6

Garagos walks over to Middlebrook, indicating him to let release the hostage.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Scott DeWar said:
harrison will look about to see ho close the nearest opponat is...

]ooc:[ how close is the nearest bad guy in the tavern?]/iooc[

OOC: Harrison is closest to the man at arms protecting Middlebrook.

Scotley

Hero
Walking Dad said:
Garagos walks over to Middlebrook, indicating him to release the hostage.

OOC: Middlebrook is clearly the leader, but he is not directly holding the hostage. Another man at arms (the one by the bar) was, but the hostage seems to have released herself by dropping out of sight behind the bar. Sorry I was not clearer. I really should do a map, but I've been too busy. For future combats I shall do better.

Graybeard

Explorer
Zorn will go down the street where the 2 men are standing guard. He will cast grease under their feet on his turn.

save DC=17 reflex

Mista Collins

First Post
Logan's body fights off the initial effects of whatever may have been on that bolt.

"By the sun of Pelor, your evils shall be scorched!" says the priest in retaliation as he holds his palm out facing Middlebrook. A beam of light emits from it and strikes Middlebrook squarely in the chest. "We told you this is gonna end badly!"

[sblock=ooc & rolls]I am assuming the 20 ranged touch attack will hit. Feel free to modify accordingly.

Fort Save, ranged touch attack roll, damage (1d20+9, 1d20+7=[11, 9=20], [12, 7=19], 4d8=24)[/sblock]

wandering_8i

First Post
Jason will hesitate momentarly giving the man at the bar a glare before he charges the men at the rear drawing his mace as he goes. Taste righteousness you foul miscreants!
If possible he will attempt to bull rush the first one so he falls back into his compatriots, otherwise hell take a swing at the closest if possible.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Harrison moves as he has trained for...combat. middlebrook's guard is neares to the fighter, but he will have to move to get there.

move action: move to opponant

standard action: one attack (is that how it works? if i get multi attacks, but have to move, it is only one attack, right?)

Long Sword attack and damage (1d20+16=28, 1d8+7=11)

]ooc[ i am just guessing here, but that would be a hit, right? and don't spit out any beer here either! ]ooc[

Ps:

Cleave/great cleave: if i fell this guy, i get another attack

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
wandering_8i said:
Jason will hesitate momentarly giving the man at the bar a glare before he charges the men at the rear drawing his mace as he goes. Taste righteousness you foul miscreants!
If possible he will attempt to bull rush the first one so he falls back into his compatriots, otherwise hell take a swing at the closest if possible.

OOC: You can roll a bullrush attempt.

Scotley

Hero
Scott DeWar said:
Harrison moves as he has trained for...combat. middlebrook's guard is neares to the fighter, but he will have to move to get there.

move action: move to opponant

standard action: one attack (is that how it works? if i get multi attacks, but have to move, it is only one attack, right?)

Long Sword attack and damage (1d20+16=28, 1d8+7=11)

]ooc[ i am just guessing here, but that would be a hit, right? and don't spit out any beer here either! ]ooc[

Ps:

Cleave/great cleave: if i fell this guy, i get another attack

OOC: You are correct, move and one attack. You can charge getting a +2 to hit as well, but I expect the 28 will be adequate. No cleave this time--They wouldn't be very challenging if they had only 10 hit points now would they?

Remove ads