Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC:
the 28 hits? whew! wasnt sure about that! also for charge i need like 30 feet or something like that i think. it came up at the table top game and i don't remember the result.

and next round he is going to use another trick....

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Sorry gang, my Internet Service Provider, who shall remain nameless, but rhymes with Bombast let me down last night. I couldn't even get through on their help line to complain, they 'were experiencing an unusually high call volume' and suggested I call back later. Anyway, I have other plans this evening and don't expect to be able to post until sometime Saturday. Feel free to start a class action suit against the ISP if you like...

Scotley

Hero
Round 3

Initiative Order
Tagret 26 (ac23)
Fin 24 (ac22)
Logan 13 (ac28)
Harrison 13 (24)
Zorn 11 (ac16)
Garagos 6 (ac29)
Attackers 6 (ac16 or 17 except for Middlebrook who is ac 21 or 13 touch)
Jason 1 (ac24)

Jason will hesitate momentarilly giving the man at the bar a glare before he charges the men at the rear drawing his mace as he goes. Taste righteousness you foul miscreants! He charges the man at arms guarding Middlebrook, but the fellow has been in a fight or two and manages to stand his ground frustrating Jason's rush and even almost striking him a blow.

Tagret frowns as he misses his attack. His frustration doesn't last too long, as he unleashes a flurry of kicks and elbows on the man. Overcome by the fierce attack, the armored man drops.

Seeing his lack of available targets, Fin looks down to the street and realizes he has two options, run down to the common area and see if he can help out or drop out and get the jump on them from behind. He straps the bow to his back and drops out the window, coming up in a roll to mitigate the pain of dropping to the street. Fin turns around and sees the men stuck in the webbing, thinking to himself "This is all too easy, I almost feel bad for this...almost", as he calmly approaches them and runs his rapier into the closest ones back. He is disappointed as the man's chain-mail turns the blade.

Logan's body fights off the initial effects of whatever may have been on that bolt. "By the sun of Pelor, your evils shall be scorched!" says the priest in retaliation as he holds his palm out facing Middlebrook. A beam of light emits from it and strikes Middlebrook squarely in the chest. "We told you this is gonna end badly!" It feels like an oven door has just been opened as the heat of the light rolls over the inhabitants of the room. Only Middlebrook suffers as the light strikes him squarely.

Harrison moves as he has trained for...combat. middlebrook's guard is nearest to the fighter, but he will have to move to get there. He swings and takes the enemy in the side with the point of his sword despite the man's upraised shield and chain mail.

Out on the street Zorn makes his way to the guards on the street and casts his spell. At first nothing happens as the grease appears. Then one of the guards shifts his weight a little and his feet slip out from under him, spilling the man to the ground. His partner laughs uproariously.

Garagos walks over toward Middlebrook, indicating he should release the hostage. Unfortunately, with Logan and a guard blocking the lane to the target, Garagos can do little but threaten and intimidate at this point.

The men at arms spread out and begin their attacks (1d20+9=15, 1d20+4=22, 1d20+9=12, 1d20+4=6, 1d20+9=27, 1d20+4=17, 1d20+9=26, 1d20+4=9, 1d20+9=10, 1d20+4=20, 1d20+9=18, 1d20+4=7) with two failed blows from Middlebrook's guard at Jason, another man at arms takes a couple of poorly aimed swings in Tagret's general direction, one of which bashes splinters from the door frame, the man at arms at the bar steps forward and narrowly misses Logan with his longsword, most of the other blows, directed at Garagos and Logan miss, but Harrison is struck a powerful blow (2d6+5=14). Middlebrook drops one of his little crossbows on the table, reloads the other and let's fly a bolt from it that forces Logan to duck.

OOC: Actions for your next round (3 or 4) I have Harrison's action as he has planned ahead.

Str. Check to resist bullrush (1d20+2=14)
Reflex save vs. Grease spell (1d20+3=7, 1d20+3=22)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Tagret focus' his fury on his attacker.

[sblock=rolls and actions]
Round 3: attack the person that attacked him
ToH, Tagret's Attack (1d20+11=17, 1d20+11=13, 1d20+6=18)

In case any of those hit:
ToH Dmg Rolls (first set) (1d10+2=11, 1d10+2=10, 1d10+2=11)

Round 4: Move to the next closest target and flurry of blows again
Round 4 ToH (attack rolls) (1d20+11=26, 1d20+11=26, 1d20+6=24)

ToH Dmg Rolls (second set) (1d10+2=9, 1d10+2=6, 1d10+2=9)

If Tagret can't find a Target, he will look for a way to get back inside the room

[/sblock]

Remove ads