4e: Lost Temple of Roanorn

Graf

Explorer
Skarra watches the interaction warily. Hefting her ax she glowers suspiciusly at the bandits from behind her shield.

[sblock=ooc]If the battle resumes she'll concentrate her attacks with those allies around her. Trying to take foes down qucikly. [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Riardon has another arrow nocked in his deadly bow, happy with himself that he's taken down two adversaries and awaiting an opportunity to unleash his quiet fury on another.

[sblock=ooc] THanks WalkingDad, I thought that damage proved too high. Thanks for the heads up. [/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
Corrin frowns at Tyron's rather creepy response. "Uh, I think we should keep them both alive. One might know something the other doesn't." He looks back at the bandits. "Come on. If your goal is to kill us you've sure failed at that now. But look at the big picture. If you keep fighting now, you'll die, pointlessly, but if you live you can fight another day, right? Who knows, maybe we're really careless and you'll get away."

Walking Dad

First Post
The glow in Torn's eyey dims only slightly as he warns the bandits: "Keep on fighting and please my masters now, or try it again later to please them than. It is your call." "But I will walk the feywild again", he adds in his thoughts.

Pinotage

Explorer
Armarantan of Borne - Human Cleric - hp 15/24 - AC 16 - Fort 13 - Refl 12 - Will 17

Armarantan gave the battle another cold look and then moved over to where the barmaid was crouched underneath one of the tables. "I'm sorry," he said, "Both for what you've been through, and for having to witness the battle that ensued." He smiled at her, glad that she was safe. "Did you know these people? Do they come here often? By the sound of their talk, they're up to no good. If you have any information..." His voice trailed off. "I'm sorry. You're in no position to talk now. Let's get you out from under the table and get you a drink." He offered his hand to help her up.

[SBLOCK=OOC]OOC: Unless otherwise needed in the coming rounds, Armarantan will be helping the barmaid and talking to her while keeping a close eye on the battle.

Action Points: 1

Healing Surges: 8 (6 hp)

Encounter/Daily Powers Used/Available:

Second Wind (1/Encounter)
Cause Fear (1/Encounter)
Channel Divinity (*1/Encounter)
Healing Word (**2/Encounter)
Cascade of Light (1/Day)

Armarantan of Borne's Character Sheet
[/SBLOCK]

Rolzup

First Post
"Can't someone just...hit them over the head, or something of the sort? I'm...well, I'm afraid that I'm not very good at *not* killing people, under most circumstances. And we really should question them, I think."

Graf

Explorer
Skarra Ironshield - Dwarven Fighter - hp 33/33 - AC 19 - Fort 16 - Refl 13 - Will 12

Skarra takes a half step forward toward one of the bandits. She makes to prod one of their swordarms with the blunt top of her ax. "Drop it, munghead."

[sblock=Current Stats]Action Points: 1

Healing Surges: 1311 (8 hp)

Encounter/Daily Powers Used/Available:

Second Wind (1/Encounter)
Passing Attack (1/Encounter)
Brutal Attack (1/Day)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads