4e: Lost Temple of Roanorn

Walking Dad

First Post
Tyron

A dark green streak of energy hits another bandit as Tyron uses his magic attack before he steps away and becomes engulfed in shadows.

[sblock=ooc]Tyron curses the nearest bandit (minor), shoots him with an Eldritch Blast (standard) and moves 3 squares to activate Shadow Walk (move)
Eldritch Blast (1d20+4=14, 1d10+4=7, 1d6=4)

If one of the bandits is unhurt, I will try to reach and curse the other one. I want to use Misty Step!
If the bandit is reduced to 0 HP he will teleport 3 squares to activate Shadow Walk (immidiate) instead of the normal movement and use his move action to hide himself (move).[/sblock]

Last edited:

nick012000

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Corrin watches another of their opponents meet a grisly end and looks up at his badly injured opponent, he holds his blade at the ready but does not strike. "Look, I don't wanna send anyone to eternal damnation, so... just drop it."

[sblock=OOC]Readied action to attack the guard if he proves to indeed be suicidal (That is, continues fighting).

1d20+5=11, 1d6+2=6 [/sblock]

Walking Dad said:
A dark green streak of energy hits the bloodied bandit as Tyron uses another magic attack before he steps away and becomes engulfed in shadows.

[sblock=ooc]move 3 squares right to activate Shadow Walk (move), and Tyron shoots the bloodied bandit with another Eldritch Blast (standard) and moves 3 squares to activate Shadow Walk (move)
Eldritch Blast (1d20+4=14, 1d10+4=7, 1d6=4)

If another opponent is neare, he will curse him (minor.
If the bandit is reduced to 0 HP he will teleport 3 squares to activate Shadow Walk (immidiate) instead of the normal movement and use his move action to hide himself (move).[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]The guard and the bloodied are dead; the only living opponents are the two bandits fighting Skarra. Sorry if I didn't make that clear; halflings and bow-weilding rangers aren't exactly likely to messily decapitate people. ;) [/sblock]

Pinotage

Explorer
Armarantan of Borne - Human Cleric - hp 15/24 - AC 16 - Fort 13 - Refl 12 - Will 17

The battle was going their way, but the anger in Armarantan had not yet disappated. He looked to see where the barmaid had fled to before blasting another ray of light from his holy symbol at the nearest bandit fighting the dwarf, Skarra. "I will repeat this once more! Surrender!" His voice was firm and commanding, but quickly softened as he spoke a word of prayer, calling on his deity to heal the dwarf fighter in his battle against the two remaining bandits.

[SBLOCK=OOC]OOC: Armarantan activates his Lance of Faith power against one of the bandits. Lance of Faith vs. Reflex: 13. Damage: 12 hp. He then uses a minor action to use his Healing Word power on Skarra. Skarra must spend a healing surge. Healing Word on Skarra: 14 hp. The 14 hp healed includes Skarra's healing surge value.

Action Points: 1

Healing Surges: 8 (6 hp)

Encounter/Daily Powers Used/Available:

Second Wind (1/Encounter)
Cause Fear (1/Encounter)
Channel Divinity (*1/Encounter)
Healing Word (**2/Encounter)
Cascade of Light (1/Day)

Armarantan of Borne's Character Sheet
[/SBLOCK]

nick012000

First Post
The bandit glances at the halfling.

"Ha! As if we would betray our master! Even if you didn't kill us, he would! Even if you kill us, you have no hope of survival!"

Armarantan sees that the barmaid seems to have ducked beneath the table.

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Corrin stares blankly at the man, utterly confused by his response. "Your... master? How exactly is not dying in a pointless fight a betrayal of your master? And what the hells are you talking about?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Even more befuddled, Corrin glances at his allies. "What the hells are ya babbling about fool?" He glances at his compatriots. "I think we better question these fools. Best take em alive."

Remove ads