D&D 4E New 4E attack icon smilies

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
Wormwood said:
Honestly, it never even occured to me that anyone prefers the Black background to the Light, Stealth or even PHB themes.

Do you know where I can get the icons, but in black for a white background?

Arnwyn

First Post
Wormwood said:
Honestly, it never even occured to me that anyone prefers the Black background to the Light, Stealth or even PHB themes.

*shrug*
I want to like Stealth, but since it's so useless that it can't even tell me what threads I've posted in, I just stick with plain ol' black here at the office.

Interesting smilies. Maybe we might actually get to see a better selection of general smilies when ENWorld 2 comes out...

Ondo

First Post
These are Wormwood's version 2, inverted, then converted to grayscale and the brightness and contrast increased until they had pure white, while retaining the pure black they already had.

This is the first step I took to get the light yellow icons; these should be useful for people who want other colors.

Attachments

• bm.gif
    bm.gif
    938 bytes · Views: 567
  • m.gif
    m.gif
    893 bytes · Views: 556
  • r.gif
    r.gif
    907 bytes · Views: 548
  • c.gif
    c.gif
    902 bytes · Views: 555
  • area.gif
    area.gif
    920 bytes · Views: 559

Ondo

First Post
Steely Dan said:
They're good, don't get me wrong, but I would like something as crisp as normal black font on word.
Here's the ones I just posted, inverted again. I hope they'll work for you.

Attachments

• c.gif
    c.gif
    902 bytes · Views: 553
  • r.gif
    r.gif
    907 bytes · Views: 558
  • m.gif
    m.gif
    893 bytes · Views: 562
  • bm.gif
    bm.gif
    938 bytes · Views: 567
  • area.gif
    area.gif
    920 bytes · Views: 567

Orius

Legend
Dalamar said:
I've been using the black background for so long that the others look out of place. They're just not Enworld for me.

Yeah, I just checked and it's the same for me. ENWorld just doesn't look right without a black background.

Remove ads