Too many vampires

Elf_Ariel

First Post
You are right. It is my daylight. In fact, I usually only -ever- play when it is my daylight. On the contrary Ariel is never -outside- during these hours. Nor is she without her curtain aka cloak. She avoids windows, doors. Granted, she enters through the door, or apparently does...those she will only -ever- close the door when I'm pretty sure it's dark for most of the site RPers. The time function just makes that simpler.

Merto

First Post
I think Ariel, Bal, some others, and myself play the oldest running vamps on the rp.... I started with Vincent_The_Dark about 7 years ago.... He's changed from VTD to Vincent_Grey to Vincent G and to Lord Vincent..... but he's still the same ol' vincent that used to be obsessed with his human friend Wizo_Dantain and his [er] Demi god friend God _of_Shadows... or how ever it was.... as for the new vamps..... *shrugs* everyone sees us cool vamp-veterans and wants to get in on the action is my guess....

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Merto said:
I think Ariel, Bal, some others, and myself play the oldest running vamps on the rp.... I started with Vincent_The_Dark about 7 years ago.... He's changed from VTD to Vincent_Grey to Vincent G and to Lord Vincent..... but he's still the same ol' vincent that used to be obsessed with his human friend Wizo_Dantain and his [er] Demi god friend God _of_Shadows... or how ever it was.... as for the new vamps..... *shrugs* everyone sees us cool vamp-veterans and wants to get in on the action is my guess....

No offense, but that sounded really snotty and highly unlikely.

This seems like another RP etiquette complaint on how others think they should play their characters.

As stated, it is probably just the trend coming back full circle. It happens often with vampires, demons, and drow.

Reshak Delanier

First Post
Resh is both Vampire, and Drow, and has been around for some time. Sadly, Real Life tends to prevent much of my online time that I used to have (wife and kids and cats and work).

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Reshak Delanier said:
Resh is both Vampire, and Drow, and has been around for some time. Sadly, Real Life tends to prevent much of my online time that I used to have (wife and kids and cats and work).

Damn cats!

And by the way, if anyone -wants- to be like Ariel, I will shoot them!

Merto

First Post
wasn't meant to be snotty.... when people watch good movies, movies that they go nuts over, they make characters like the ones in the movies... it's called inspirations... Trends... and just "hey that's cool, maybe I should do something like that too".....

Monkey see... monkey do....

but hey... if you think I'm a snob, then you can just bite me. lol... get it.... a vamp thread.... lol what a hoot.... but seriously...

alleykatt

First Post
Ok maybe I stated things wrongly, I was talking about the *new* vampires, yes there are a *few* vampires that do follow a set of rules, even if they aren't the ones from the setting they are playing in. At least they have some, while others don't. Alleykatt has actually been charmed by a vampire in her past, in the end it actually killed her, and she became another person through great cost to her friends who had her reincarnated by the rules , and by paying some hidden costs that I as a player and alley as a charcter do not know what the price was to this day, an its been years and no one is talking still. Katt had to be reincarnated because of the rules regarding ressurection and blood drains had taken her con to 3 which gave very little chance of her surviving a rez, so her friends had to take another route. Everyone has a history as they say, and Katt's is as varied as many others. I do not have a problem with people playing vamps, I have problem with poorly played vamps and those that think they can do whatever in the face of everything else.

Mystearia

First Post
i know im going off topic but about the vampire rules (if any) arent vampires supposed to be some form or another of evil?.. just my question

Remove ads