Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

renau1g

First Post
Xavier will be entranced by the half-elf's music and struggles to pull himself away from the alluring sound. When he finally can, Xavier will hand a gold piece to the bard and return to his fellows. Seeing the others have the conversation well in hand, Xavier will silently enjoy his pint and sit back in his chair.

Leif

Adventurer
Elwynn the Half-Elf Bard

renau1g said:
Xavier will be entranced by the half-elf's music and struggles to pull himself away from the alluring sound. When he finally can, Xavier will hand a gold piece to the bard and return to his fellows. Seeing the others have the conversation well in hand, Xavier will silently enjoy his pint and sit back in his chair.
Elwynn's eyes get VERY big, and he thanks you profusely. "So, Good Sir --You call the tune and I'll do my best to play it for you."

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker

Scotley said:
Distracted by the music and the aroma of the food, Tylara is late joining the conversation with the Barkeep. She orders a pint and asks to hear what dishes are being served today. "We are students just taking a break from our studies, and this journey is really just a lark rather than a serious mission. We are delivering a gift for a professor. Are there any sights of interest to tourists in your fair valley?"
"Awwww. Just students, eh? I was thinking, judging from your dress and your behavior that you might be adventurin' types. Oh, well, if you're not, then I guess my own needs will just have to wait a bit longer!"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny

Manny's pointy little ears perk up at the innkeeper's remark.

"Not really adventuring types - except maybe for Tylara here! But if you let us know your needs we may be able to do something to help."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Leif said:
"Awwww. Just students, eh? I was thinking, judging from your dress and your behavior that you might be adventurin' types. Oh, well, if you're not, then I guess my own needs will just have to wait a bit longer!"
Not just students. I will be a student until the day I die because magic has a lot to teach us and I may never learn it all. Magic in theory is only part of it. To really learn we must put that knowledge to use. What is your problem? We may be able to help you and learn in the process.

KerlanRayne

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker

Mowgli said:
Manny's pointy little ears perk up at the innkeeper's remark.
"Not really adventuring types - except maybe for Tylara here! But if you let us know your needs we may be able to do something to help."
Boris says, "Hmmm, I don't know. I tell you what, if you have other business to attend to in the area, I think I remember a trip to Twain being mentioned, maybe you should go ahead and take care of that first. But, if you find yourselves staying in Quail Valley for awhile, and you have time to help a poor ol' innkeeper like me, maybe you could swing back by and take a look at something for me. How would that be?" And to Kerlan he says, "I admire your thinking on learning. Why, if I'd heeded those words years ago, I might just be a High Priest now, instead of only an innkeeer. Come to think of it, though, I bet that I eat better than many a high priest, and I know I brew better beer!"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker

"And to show you that I am in earnest about this, I'll lodge your group for a reduced price tonight. I only wish that I could afford to let you stay for free.....I hope you understand that I can't. What I can do, though, is give you more drink on the house! Boris raises his glass to Capizzio and gives him a grin and a wink.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
" I am definely interested to know if and how we can be of assistance to you, just as soon as we take care of our primary business." Capizzio looks to the others and continues, " the sooner we do that the sooner we can help boris. I do believe we were told that barge to get there is the fastest arrival and horses back?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mánunuksó 'Manny' Maliit

"Capizzio, no wonder you struggle so in class! It's about the same - time wise - to get there by horse or by barge. The trip back is faster by barge. Either way, I agree with you. We should take care of our business, then go about the business of helping out or sight seeing!"

Remove ads