Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

After a few turns on the impromptu dance floor, Tylara thanks Capizzio and returns to the bar. Over a mug she asks Boris. "You said you had need of adventurers, is there much trouble in the valley that we should be aware of as we continue our journey?"

OOC: Tylara will try for a little info and then I'm good with continuing the trip.

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker

"Ohh, not much trouble I guess, as long as you stay away from the old keep just to the north of here. I hear that there are some undesirable types in residence now, but, of course I don't know that for sure, nor do I know what sort of undesirables they may be. Other than that, just keep away from the woods at night, and keep your wits about you, and you should be okay, maybe." Boris smiles.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

The elf smiles and complements the fine ale, thinking that the forest at night is one of her favorite places. Ah well, at least this night she'll have a roof over her head.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio:

Having thoughrly enjoyed himself with the dance he gives Tylara a gentlemanly bow and will walk her back to the table. He too has gotten a bit thirsty so orders another mug of ale, but remains silent while listening to the barkeep.

Leif

Adventurer
If We Are All Ready, Then:

The rest of the evening passes pleasantly, with Tylara being passed from man to man until she has satisfied the entire party! (Their need for DANCING I mean! Get your minds out of the elf gutter!)

You are shown to rooms, then, in pairs: Kerlan with Xavier, and Capizzio with Manny. Tylara, as the only female, rates a room to herself. The night passes peacefully, and you awaken to the delicious aroma of a big, country breakfast.

Last edited:

rossrebailey

First Post
How Max sleeps

Leif said:
You are shown to rooms, then, in pairs: Kerlan with Xavier, and Capizzio with Manny. Tylara, as the only femals, rates a room to herself.

Max, who had made himself so inconspicuous for most of the evening that he was overlooked by the innkeeper when assigning rooms, decides he will not complain, and makes himself even less conspicuous in a corner of the room for the night. This is what monks were trained for!

Hide check at the Inn of Pembroke (1d20+8=22)

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker

Boris sees Max trying to get comfortable in a corner, and says, "Well, bless my dirty old soul! I totally overlooked you sir! Please forgive me! I'll fix you up in my best room right away!" Max is whisked to a room with a very large feather bed in just an instant. "I hope you can forgive a doddering old fool like me for this insult! Please believe me, it was never intended, Sir!"

OOC: Sorry, man, I thought I had everybody. I hope I didn't forget anyone else!

rossrebailey

First Post
Max replies, Not a trouble, sir. It is I who should apologize for being so shy. I simply can't seem to get into the mood of revelry. This feather bed is most excellent! You'll pardon me if, being strange to your local customs, I fail to show my appreciation for this extra comfort in the acceptable manner. Please let me know how to thank you!

The next morning, Max leaves 3 gp on the small table next to the bed and digs into breakfast with uncharacteristic lust. His companions notice an energy they haven't seen in Max for a little while. Excellent bed, Boris!

Remove ads