Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker

"Well, since you've agreed to come back and help me with my little problem when you can, I guess, umm......oh.....say 2gp for everything, the rooms, the meals, and the drinks?"

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

The elf produces a gold piece from her pouch and hands it over. That should cover my share with a generous tip besides. "We shall indeed be back. I would not miss your fine brew or talented if somewhat misguided bard."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny

With a quick step, Manny crosses the table to Capizzio's place, leans over slightly and plucks another gold piece from his classmate's right ear. He presents the piece to Boris with a small flourish.

[sblock=Skill Roll]1d20+6=24 (Sleight of Hand)[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio rolls his eyes at manny and tosses two gold at boris and says, "per per cadere come piuma" he then smiles as the two coins float down to the hand of Boris.

"that was two gold apiece, right?"

[sblock=translation]to fall as a feather or feather fall spell[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker

"Ohhhhhh, Bless me! Now I've seen everything! That wee feller paid me with a coin that he pulled from the other feller's ear!" He clutches at a sprig of mistletoe that he pulled from his pocket, his lips moving rapidly and almost silently as he quickly utters a prayer for protection. ".....And bless all under this roof and keep us from the Evil, Amen." And then raising his face to look at Manny, he says, "I thank the Wee Master," and now looking from face to face at all of you, "And I wish you all a safe and prosperous journey, an easy time in Twain, and a speedy return to us here in Pembrose!" When Capizzio performs his Feather Fall trick, poor Boris just begins to whimper. And with that, he ushers the last of you out his door.

Moments later, Tommy, Boris's son, brings out anything that any of you had left in the rooms, as well as a basket of rolls (fresh and hot) and a sausage as long as Kerlan's.........arm, for you to eat on the road today. So you're fed, rested, provisioned, and ready. Now, if only you were in Twain.....

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

Rolling her eyes at her fellow wizards childish antics, Tylara muses that she hasn't felt the need to diplay her power in such a way since before most of her companions where born. Ah with age comes wisdom. She thanks Tommy for the basket of goodies and sets off, her long legs forcing the others to hurry of be left behind.

renau1g

First Post
Xavier just smiles at the gamesmanship of the others, leaning into Tylara "C'mon Tylara, lighten up, I know you've gotten past this, but us humans aren't quite as.... advanced as you " he says with a wink.

Xavier hurries to keep up with the elf maiden as her long, graceful steps pull her ever away from the others.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny

"Come on, Kási! We don't want to be left behind!"

Manny hops down from the table, landing handily on his feet. Kási falls in smartly at the tiny Brownie's left as he strides purposefully from the room in Tylara's turbulent wake.

Remove ads