Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

renau1g

First Post
Xavier will look up from his breakfast and "Well, as much as I liked travelling on horseback, I think for the sake of both safety and expediency, continuing upstream on the barge is the best solution. That way we can come back and offer our assistance to the fine proprietor of this establishment" Xavier says as he raises his glass in the direction of Boris.

"This food is exquisite Boris, thank you for filling our stomachs and we'll be back soon, hopefully" Xavier finishes

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*munch munch* ... the sooner ... *munch chomp munch* ... we get done with ... *chomp munch munch chomp* ... our business, the sooner we can get ... *chomp chomp* ... to helping Boris. ... *chomp chomp munch munch*

The breakfast that was in front of Capizzio was very quickly devoured as he did not eat a whole lot on the boat over.

*belllllch!* I vote for horses. Excellent breakfast Boris!

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker

Boris, walking by your table, that is now littered with the copious remains of your ample breakfast, says, "If you gents are going to catch the boat to Twain, then you'd better get moving! It is scheduled to pull out in half an hour." Toward the kitchen, Boris calls, "Brynna! Clean up on Table Two!!" Boris winks at the group of you, and proceeds to clear the dishes. He leaves Capizzio's dishes untouched until he is sure that you've quite finished. ;)

OOC: So what's it going to be? The boat? Or horses? Or feet maybe?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny

Noticing Brynna's approach, Manny quickly scoops up any plates that have scraps/leftovers and slips the food to Kási. He then hops up on the table. "I suggest the barge. No particular reason, though - I'll be just as happy either way."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Leif said:
Boris, walking by your table, that is now littered with the copious remains of your ample breakfast, says, "If you gents are going to catch the boat to Twain, then you'd better get moving! It is scheduled to pull out in half an hour."

Pointing to tylara Capizzio says,"vers a laby her tooya 'o,' his words are muffeled by the last remains of his breakfast. then he continues after a drink to wwash down his last maouthful and says the food was great boris. thanks!" a great big smile on his face.

[sblock=translation of mouthfull-ese]there is a lady here to you know[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Boris Stenker

"Oh, yes, of course, I'm sorry my dear, elven lady! I just... uhhh..." Boris's voice trails off and he turns a bright shade of beet red.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

Letting the man off the hook, Tylara kisses top of the man's head and says, "Thank you for your hospitality. We'll be back this way and talk of your problem over a mug when we finish our delivery." Turning to the others she says, "I say we take the boat."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"I could summon some mounts for us, but it would leave me lacking in spells. I wouldn't want to travel like that. Also, walking may take too long. I say we take the barge."
KerlanRayne

Remove ads