Excerpt: Multiclassing (merged)

jaelis

Oh this is where the title goes?
Just in case someone wants a thread where the first two pages aren't a discussion of why the excerpt isn't actually up yet :)

Lackhand

First Post
FIRSTPOST!

Er, ah, um, I mean: That... is pretty sexy. Not what I was assuming, since I thought there'd be strict additions rather than swaps... but it makes good sense.

Thanks for the crunch, guys!

Kishin

First Post
Interesting.....Does this mean we have to wait until 11th level to start picking up powers from another class?

Not really a fan of that idea.

erf_beto

First Post
Kishin said:
Interesting.....Does this mean we have to wait until 11th level to start picking up powers from another class?

Not really a fan of that idea.
no, i think that's just if you don't want a paragon path. you can start early, like the warlock pregen.

Lackhand

First Post
The text doesn't look like it forces a wait 'till 10th level per se -- the feats don't have any prerequisites, for instance.

It says "further multiclass", making it look like those are bennies above-and-beyond those granted by featurary.

Kishin

First Post
erf_beto said:
no, i think that's just if you don't want a paragon path. you can start early, like the warlock pregen.

The warlock pre-gen is a half elf, I thought, and has that wizard power as a result of his racial ability.

But hmm.

Remove ads