• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: not a problem! I am dealing with a new job that has me working 6 days a week and 1 hour travel time. Hard to game on line that way.

OOC: This game is on hold
HolyMan left the boards.
Rhun's posting rate is crawling
Scott Dewar is ill and may not post in the near future
Who knows where is S@S
Stonegod is still here
The DM got a new position at his work and a new daughter - slow post rate

Rhun

First Post
OOC: I actually knew the game was on hold. My post was more of a "bump" than anything else, to keep it from falling too far off the radar. :)

Game on !!!

Korbryn takes the first right and arrive to another small cave. This cave swarms with insects covering the walls, floor, and ceiling creating a barely audible hissing sound that fills the air. The smell of something rotting mixes with something acrid to create a thoroughly unpleasent odor. Hundreds of centipedes and millipedes are here, drawn by the feeling a corrupted magic.

From the cave to the left comes a huge Troglodyte with a black triangle symbol permanently imbedded in his forehead and brown triangle of earth tattooed all over his scaly flesh.

Init:
Korbryin
Thandis
Trog
Miltiades
Diemetir
Lenuran

Attachments

• New Temple maps K-L.xls
    196 KB · Views: 64

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn growls low, and immediately engages the brute, swinging the Sword of Earth with mighty strokes.

OOC: AC: 22, Hit Points: 61/61

Full attack (using 1 point power attacks), +12/+7 attack, Sword of Earth (2d6+12)

Edit: I rerolled ATTACK 1, since I used a 1d12, and I rerolled ATTACK 2, since I used a 2d6 instead of a d20 for some reason. That gives us:

Attack 1 = A 23 for 18 damage
Attack 2 = A 19 for 24 damage

My brain must be fried!

Last edited:

Remove ads