Strahd's "RttToEE"

Beer? Ale? Wine? What do you want?
One of the wenches say to the ochre robed man since the bartender is away.
The priest say nothing and do not respond to Die as well.

Swallowed your tongue mister??
No response

Whatever ...

[sblock=Dwarven language to Korbryn]
Rogash Darkgem turns to Korbryn.
It's not the priest, someone just placed an illusion spell over here.
Who's the magician ... I doubt it's one of the orc rugs.

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Gathering his composure Dei notices the serving girl trying to get the dark priest attention. Watching her walk away in disgruntlment[sp?], That's it. he thinks stepping up to the table angrily. "You and your kind are always causing trouble," he says for the whole room to hear. "Well it's time for someone to put a STOP to it!" Dei says dropping a fist down hard on the table, when he said stop.

[sblock=OOC] Thanks for the illusion so I could show the group my animosity towards the dark priests. I was having problems figuring out how to let the group know and not meta-game. I was afraid something was going to happen to make Dei think the group was in league with the orche robed priest or vice-versa. [/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
The ochred robed man motions off the wench as she approached the booth.

Thandis' movement caught his eye as he continued to concentrate. He gave a slight motion of his left hand to beckon Thandis to approach if he wanted to talk, but quickly -- as the fish had taken the bait.

As the newcomer talks to his illusion, Lenuran pauses a moment to see if the Kid was going to approach before he left his perch on the barstool.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn pauses for a moment, silently watching the actions of his companions, as well as the others in the bar. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but he was determined to be ready for anything.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Now your going to tell me..." Dei says drawing out one of his masters old wands, "...where your group meets or I will." He states ominously, waving the wand threatingly.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran of around here

The gnome gets up from the bar and begins to walk towards the newcomer and the silent priest in the booth.

As he gets closer, he says in a lower voice,"Why don't we have a seat in the booth and talk things over for a second."

[sblock=OOC]
Diplomacy +16 check.

and I just realized that Lenuran speaks dwarven, so I actually get to read the sblock's! and to think, all this time, i've been ignoring them.... :(
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Is he a friend of yours?" Dei asks the gnome as he points to the orchre robed priest with his wand. "If so you might want to know that him and his kind are dangerous and evil."

Dei steps back from the dark priest and gnome to better keep him in his sight. "Wait a minute," he says a dawning experssion coming to his eyes. "I saw you come in here with some others," he says looking about the room. "You were with him, and the dwarf, and... stay back." he says pointing the wand at Lenuran and then the phantom priest, then at random people about the room.

The look in the young humans eyes, tell you he must feel like he is caught in some sort of trap.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid, seeing the gnome's trick has gotten out of hand, casually flicks a dagger faster than the eye can blink at the "orc". More likely through it while expertly missing anything behind it. The young man (little more than a boy) rolls his eyes at Lenuran and retrieves the blade. The then sits across from the newcomer, hands crossessed–but daggers still in hand.

He's no friend of ours. Or of yours. Best you spill it.

OOC: MMM... lack of charisma.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases