Keep on the Shadowfell character sheet scans

Intrope

First Post
Rhiarion said:
Can anyone explain why the Dragonborn Paladin has a +2 to Endurance?

He has a +1 ability mod to Con, shouldn't it be +6 for a trained skill?
He's taking a -4 to 5 skills (from Armor, I suppose): Athletics, Acrobatics, Endurance, Thievry, Stealth.

SaffroN

First Post
Atlatl Jones said:
...The Fighter's combat challenge and combat superiority have changed. That's quite a big last-minute rules change, and makes the fighter significantly less "sticky."
Does it?

In addition, whenever an enemy that is adjacent to you shifts or makes an attack that does not include you, you can make a melee basic attack against that enemy as an immediate interrupt.
I read that as, "You interrupt the triggering action upon a hit." I may be wrong (I probably am)

What are other peoples thoughts?

phil500

First Post
I have a question about dwarves- what does it mean that they can use an action point as a minor action? how is that different from other races?

SaffroN said:
Does it?

I read that as, "You interrupt the triggering action upon a hit." I may be wrong (I probably am)

What are other peoples thoughts?

"immediate interrupt" is a specific timing mechanic. It just means you swing between the time the critter decides to move and before the actuall move.

As opposed to an "immediate reaction" that occurs right after the action completes.

LedOrc

First Post
Is it me or did they leave off the +cha bonus to Lay on Hands for the paladin?

The Healing Hands feat has the "(already included)" at the end but I don't see it in the Lay on Hands description anywhere.

Remove ads