• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Graf

Explorer
OK. Cool. I may shift a point or two out of ride then... Otherwise I think I'm done (barring any more mistakes).

renau1g

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
I'll have my character posted tomorrow. But a question first...

Will a wilding clasp function normally in my shapeshifted form? (Mostly due to my wisdom enhancing item, I don't want lose bonus spells.)

Evo... sorry for the delay. I missed this post apparantly, reading up on it in the MIC I think this is acceptable.

renau1g

First Post
Arabesu said:
Fixed, Selune and Lord of the Flames, Kossuth for the other.

I need the names of two locations 1) wine country with a sizeable, but not too large, city possibly intolerant of lycanthropes and shifters. 2) big cosmopolitan metrolpolis like Sharn. Perhaps Waterdeep?

1) Yeomanry is the country - Farvale is the city
2) Silverymoon is a place that is tolerant of all non-evil creatures in Faerun, you can use that or Sharn or Waterdeep... your call.

Rhun

First Post
I started throwing together the crunch for my swordsage last night, but I'm going to need to work on him a bit this weekend. There are a lot of choices that I need to make on things. LOL.

Arabesu

renau1g said:
1) Yeomanry is the country - Farvale is the city
2) Silverymoon is a place that is tolerant of all non-evil creatures in Faerun, you can use that or Sharn or Waterdeep... your call.

Sweet!

Remove ads